Uber Eats Promo Code
All week long, from Feb. 8 – Feb. 14, customers can enjoy $0 delivery fees on all Starbucks orders over $15. On Sunday, Feb.14 customers who place a Starbucks Delivers order on Uber Eats will get 50% off their Starbucks order (up to a max of $10 off) by using the code: SENDLOVE.
As a bonus, Starbucks orders will be delivered in a Valentine’s Day designed paper bag, while supplies last. Make sure to look for the QR code on the bag – to scan with your phone and be directed to a festive filter on Instagram.
Looking for a little V-Day inspiration? These beverages and sweet tweets are crafted with love by Starbucks baristas and available on Starbucks Delivers via the Uber Eats app:
• Caffè Mocha: Our rich, full-bodied espresso is combined with bittersweet mocha sauce and whipped cream.
• Pink Drink: A light and refreshing beverage that features the sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers with accents of passion fruit and acai is combined with Coconutmilk and shaken with a scoop of strawberries.
• Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers: This beverage is made with real fruit juice and whole blackberries and shaken with green caffeine from Green Coffee Extract.
• Chocolate Cake Pop: Chocolate cake mixed with chocolate buttercream, dipped in a chocolatey coating, and topped with sugar sprinkles create this wonderfully reimagined dessert on a stick.
• Red Velvet Loaf: Delicious vanilla cake swirled with classic red velvet cake and topped with white chocolaty icing— a sweet spot of red velvety-yum.
• Caffè Verona: “The “Coffee of Love” takes its name from a city that is world-famous for love and romance. Verona, Italy was the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. It still gets countless love letters addressed simply to “Juliet, Verona, Italy.
Make sure you take advantage of this Uber Eats deal while it’s available!