Thanksgiving is coming soon and this is the year to let someone else do the cooking! There are several places that make it super-easy to enjoy a meal without having to cook! So sit back and let someone else do the cooking this year! I will share 7 Restaurants and Store where you can Order Thanksgiving Dinner! Also, we do have delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for you!
The holidays are going to look different this year but people are REALLY looking forward to spending time with family! If you are considering ordering a Thanksgiving Dinner then you will want to check out these options! More people are ordering Thanksgiving to-go so you will want to place your order early!
1. How to Order Boston Market Thanksgiving Dinner
Your local Boston Market has several options for Thanksgiving Dinner! You can choose between Ham or Turkey and they have a lot of sides to choose from! They also have meal options for groups of 4-6 and up to 12. These meals will come frozen so make sure you keep that in mind. The Boston Market Holiday Meals are very popular and they usually sell out so make sure to order early! Click here to order from Boston Market!
The Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 includes:
- Whole Roasted Turkey (11 -12lbs.)
- Mashed Potatoes (2 pkgs – 32oz. each)
- Gravy (2 pkgs – 24oz. each)
- Home Style Stuffing (2 pkgs – 22oz. each)
- Cranberry Walnut Relish (2 pkgs – 12oz. each)
- Dinner Rolls (2 bags – 12 total)
- 9-inch Pumpkin Pie (1 total)
- 9-inch Apple Pie (1 total)
2. Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving Meal
Cracker Barrel does not have the options that others do but you can get a meal that goes from your oven to table in 2 hours and it serves up to 10 people! These meals are available while supplies last so order early. You can’t order these online so you have to call your local Cracker Barrel to place your order!
The Cracker Barrel is open on Thanksgiving Day. They will have your favorite Thanksgiving options and you will have leftovers to take with you.
- Two Oven-Roasted Turkey Breasts
- Cornbread Dressing
- Turkey Gravy
- Cranberry Relish
- Choice of 3 Country Sides (each serves 10)
- Sweet Yeast Rolls
- Pumpkin Pie & Pecan Pie
You know that Whole Foods is going to have a wide variety to give you a big selection for Thanksgiving! They have meals for 2 people and up to 12. Feed the whole family with an Organic Roast Turkey dinner and if you need vegan side dishes then Whole Foods will take care of you! Click here to start your Whole Foods meal!
4. Publix Thanksgiving Dinner
If you have a Publix in your area then you already know about their quality. They make it easy to grab a Thanksgiving meal and heat it up. They have a Large Turkey Dinner meal that feeds up to 18 people! There is a smaller Deli Turkey dinner that feeds 7-10 people. Publix has some of the best prices that we have found for Thanksgiving Dinners. As low as $4.99 per person. At the time of this post, they have not posted their 2020 Thanksgiving Meal but here is last’s year’s meal.
Publix Deli Large Turkey Dinner (feeds 14-18 people) includes:
- One 16- to 18-pound fully cooked Butterball turkey
- 5 pounds of dressing
- 5 pounds of mashed potatoes
- 64 ounces of Publix gravy
- 56 ounces of Marshmallow Delight
- 32 ounces of Publix cranberry orange relish
5. The Costco Thanksgiving Dinner Delivered
Costco is a great option if you have a membership! They have the Schwan’s Thanksgiving Meal that will feed up to 8 people! Turkey, sides, and desserts will keep everyone happy! Here’s the best part, it’s shipped right to your door! It’s going to come ready to go, no prep work. Just put it in the oven and then be ready to eat! Order by November 17, 2020 for delivery before Thanksgiving. Click here to start your order!
- 2 – 2.5 lbs. Ready-to-Roast Turkey Breast
- 1 – 2.5 lbs. Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 1 – 28 oz. Gravy
- 1 – 2 lbs. Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 3 – 12 oz. bags (36 oz. total) MicroSteam Whole Green Beans
- 1 – 36 oz. Super-Sweet Corn
- 18 – 2.2 oz. Southern-Style Biscuits
- 1 – 9 in. Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- 1 – 10 in. Old-Fashioned Apple Pie
- 1 – 56 fl. oz. Classic Vanilla Ice Cream
Do you crave turkey and all the fixings throughout the year? Bob Evans has you covered! They have the Every Day Thanksgiving meal that is available throughout the year! This meal serves up to 10 people and comes with all your favorites! This is a big meal and cost $149.99!
Bob Evans is open on Thanksgiving Day till 8 pm so you can dine-in or choose to grab a meal to-go! Click here to start your Every Day Thanksgiving order!
Here’s what’s included in their Thanksgiving Feast:
- Slow-Roasted Turkey
- Bread & Celery Dressing
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Gravy
- Green Beans with Ham
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Buttered Corn
- Farmhouse Garden Salad with dressing
- Dozen Dinner Rolls
- 2 Gallons of iced tea or lemonade
- Platter of cookies
The Fresh Market offers Deluxe Holiday Dinners that comes with everything you will want for Thanksgiving! Maybe you do not need all the sides but would like to have a fully cooked turkey. You can buy a Fully Cooked Turkey from the Fresh Market that simply requires heating up and serving! They also have a fully cooked turkey breast that is bursting with flavor! Click here to find read more!
The Deluxe Holiday Dinner includes:
- One 10- to 12-pound fully cooked turkey
- 3-pound boneless spiral ham
- 4 pounds of Yukon Gold whipped potatoes
- 3 pounds of traditional herb stuffing
- 30 ounces of turkey gravy
- 2 pounds of corn soufflé
- 2 pounds of green beans
- 16 ounces of cranberry relish with walnuts
- 24 dinner rolls
How to Order Thanksgiving Dinner Online
These are some great options for Thanksgiving this year! They will allow you to spend a lot less time prepping and cooking so that you have more time with family! Keep in mind that these meals are really popular so make sure you order early! What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side? Let us know in the comments!