The Easy Oreo Christmas Coal Recipe makes a perfect gift for Friends and Neighbors! A super cute treat and dessert idea to give away or share at the office or a holiday party!
If you are looking for a NEW way to say Merry Christmas this year, try this Easy Oreo Christmas Coal Recipe for those on your list who have been naughty or nice! This is a FUN Holiday Treat and Dessert Idea for your friends, neighbors, co-workers, or family members that you want to impress at Christmas!
What is super fun about these treats is the FREE Printable Tag that goes along with it!
Plus, here are even more Christmas DIY Ideas and Recipes!
Oreo Christmas Coal Recipe
- 16 oz. of Oreo Cookies
- 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- Plastic Bag
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag.
- Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces.
- Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
- Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well.
- Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a "Coal" Shape.
- Allow them to cool completely before storing.
- Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
I hope you have as much fun with this recipe as we do! It’s one of my favorites to send with my Hubby to work as gifts for his co-workers! Always a conversation and a treat that everyone enjoys!
Also, be sure to check out these Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookies! A FUN Holiday Treat for Cookie Exchanges or Christmas Parties!