Here is a fun Oreo Ice Cream Brownies Recipe!
Mmm! Talk about a delicious dessert recipe for Summer (or any time of the year)! This is a great go-to dessert recipe for holidays, parties, or celebrations. Super easy to make and your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe! Plus, here are even more of my Favorite Dessert Recipes!
See how this recipe is made by watching the video below:
Oreo Ice Cream Brownies
- 1 Brownie Mix Prepared and Baked
- 1 Gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Containers of Cool Whip
- Prepare Brownie Mix according to Package directions and Bake 25 Minutes in a 350 Degree Oven.
- Allow Brownie Mix to cool completely.
- Place 2 rows of Oreos in a Blender or Food Processor and crush finely.
- In a Large Bowl combine Crushed Oreos, Vanilla Ice Cream and 1 Container of
- Cool Whip and mix well.
- You will probably want your ice cream pretty soft for this part.
- Pour Ice Cream Mixture over the Brownies Mixture and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Top with remaining container of Cool Whip and the remaining 1 row of Oreos crushed and return to Freezer.
- Keep Frozen until ready to serve.
So simple that your kids could even help you make it! My kids LOVED this recipe and I can’t wait to share it with more of my family this summer!
This is a great party recipe to make ahead of time. Because it’s a freezer recipe, you can make it prior to your party and then have one less dish to worry about.
Also, be sure to check out this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe! Another delicious dessert recipe for any holiday, party, or special occasion! I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, so these just made sense!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!