Oven Baked Whole Chicken Recipe with Lemon & Rosemary! An easy dinner meal idea for weekly or monthly meal planning that is good, healthy, and kid friendly.
My family loves this Oven Baked Whole Chicken Recipe with Lemon & Rosemary! An easy go-to recipe for our meal plan that my kids love! Plus, here are even more Easy Dinner Recipes!
I love this recipe because it’s super easy to make and it’s healthy too! I can’t wait for you to try it and I know it’s going to become a staple in your meal plan rotation!
Sometimes the hardest part about figuring out what’s for dinner is finding a recipe that the whole family will enjoy. The second hardest part is having all of the ingredients on hand when it’s dinner time. This recipe is great because your kids will love it, you can add all of your favorite sides or a salad! Plus, one of the easiest ways to make sure you have everything you need is by creating weekly meal plan and going to the store before the week starts so that you know you have everything you need!
Once you try this recipe you will be hooked! You can even use the left over chicken in some of your other favorite recipes like chicken spaghetti or chicken salad!
Oven Baked Whole Chicken Recipe
- 1 Fresh Lemon, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Onion Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Rosemary
- 1 4-5 lb. Whole Chicken
- Place your Whole Chicken in an Oven Safe Dish
- Squeeze the Fresh Lemon over the Whole Chicken to Coat the skin
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients, except for the rosemary and mix well
- Rub the Dry Seasonings onto the Whole Chicken, I like to rub it under the skin for the most flavor!
- Sprinkle with Rosemary on top
- Bake in a 350 Degree oven for 2 hours or until Chicken is cooked thoroughly