Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a dish the whole family will love! An easy family, kid-friendly dinner recipe for your Meal Plan. Everyday Meals and Recipes with Grilled Chicken! Alfredo lasagna is a fun twist to the classic lasagna dish.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
If you are looking for a new dinner idea, this Grilled Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe is going to be a hit with your family!
I can’t wait for you to try this recipe because it is so easy to make and SO GOOD! I am a fan of recipes that you can throw together in no time and it taste like you spent hours in the kitchen!
More Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
- One Pan Roasted Chicken | Another one pan recipe that you might want to add to your menu. This is our families favorite chicken dish for fall and winter.
- Cajun Chicken Pasta | If you want a kick in flavor try this pasta dish. Tons of cajun flavor in every single bite. Creamy, savory, and fantastic.
- Shredded Chicken Tacos | Hello Taco Tuesday! This recipe is my favorite Mexican inspired recipe. Give this shredded taco recipe a try.
Plus, here are even more of my favorite Easy Dinner Recipes!
Do you ever have days when you want a home-cooked meal but you just don’t feel like making one?! I know I do. This recipe is awesome because you can use oven-ready lasagna noodles, jars of alfredo pasta sauce, and pre-cooked chicken! ;)
You could also make two lasagnas at one time and freeze one for later! It’s the make one freeze one way to create freezer meals in no time!
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Because I used pre-cooked chicken, jarred sauce and no-boil noodles the process is so simple! Feel free to use homemade diced or shredded chicken. Or opt for homemade alfredo sauce if you choose. Either way, this dish is incredible.
Where Do You Buy Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
You can buy oven-ready lasagna noodles online or shop at your local store. They should be right by your regular lasagna noodles. You just lay them out in the pan, pile on layers and they will bake to perfection just like boiled noodles.
Grilled Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is one delicious pasta dish to make for you and your family. White lasagna is made with alfredo sauce.
- 12 – Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 2 - 15 oz. Jars of Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 1/2 Cups of Cooked Grilled Chicken
- 16 oz. - Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 15 oz. - Ricotta Cheese
- 2 - Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 Cup - Milk
- 1 - 10 oz. bag of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained
- In a Bowl combine the Eggs, Ricotta Cheese, 8 oz. of the Italian Blend Cheese and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the 2 Jars of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce and 1 Cup of Milk and mix well.
- In a 9x13 Pan Layer Sauce, Noodles, Cheese Mixture, Spinach, Chicken, Sauce, Noodles, etc. Continue layering
- Top with the remaining sauce and the remaining 8 oz. of Italian Blend Cheese
- Bake at 375 for 50 Minutes to 1 Hour when thawed
Note: To Brown the top, place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How Many Layers Should Lasagna Have
You want 2-3 layers minimum. You are more than welcome to create as many layers as you would like. We love adding a handful of layers so when you slice it is bursting with all the flavors in every single bite.
How Long Will Lasagna Store In Fridge
You don’t want your lasagna to store in the fridge for more than three days. The reason being is you run the risk of the ingredients in the white lasagna to go bad. I always recommend using your best judgment.
Mmm!! I can’t wait to make it again! I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Add it to your monthly meal plan when you know you need to plan a meal that you can throw together quickly!
Can I Make Lasagna Ahead of Time
You can make it up to 24 hours in advance. If you do make it just store it in the fridge either covered or wrapped in aluminum foil. Then when you go to cook it add extra time to the cooking time, since you are heating it up chilled.
If you want another easy, go-to dinner recipe, check out this Instant Pot Chicken Broccoli Rice Recipe!
Love this recipe but wish I could get the recipe on one sheet of paper instead of 6
Hi Bonnie, I just added the option to print the recipe if you scroll towards the bottom there is an option to print or pin it. I hope that helps!