One Pan Roasted Chicken Recipe! Easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes Dinner Idea that Families will Love! Quick and Healthy Weekly Meal Plan Option for Busy Moms! This chicken sheet pan dinner is easy for the cook, and scrumptious for the family.
One Pan Roasted Chicken
This One Pan Roasted Chicken Recipe is a family favorite healthy meal idea that kids love too! Plus, there are even more Easy Dinner Recipes!
Can You Swap Out The Vegetables In This Sheet Pan Dinner
This recipes includes 3 of your staple meal ingredients – chicken, potatoes, and green beans. I love this combination and how easy it is to throw together in no time.
If you want to feel free to swap out the veggies. Broccoli, asparagus, sweet potatoes, all would make incredible swaps. Play around and see what combinations you find!
Plus, if you have chicken in the freezer, you can set it out to thaw and then put it all on a pan when it comes time to bake!
Craving More Sheet Pan Dinners
Can I Use Frozen Chicken For The Sheet Pan Chicken And Vegetables
Yes. You can use frozen or fresh chicken. If frozen you, of course, add more to your cooking time, but otherwise, it is simple as can be. I have done this both ways and it works great.
Can I Use Bon-In Chicken For One Pan Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Of course, you can use bone-in chicken. The only thing is to add on cook time to your meal, and use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts (aprox. 2 lbs.), Thawed or Fresh
- 10-12 Small Red Potatoes or Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Package Frozen Green Beans
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 4 tsp. Fresh Thyme
- 4 tsp. Fresh Rosemary
- Place Chicken Breast on one side of a Large Baking Dish or deep Cookie Sheet
- Slice Potatoes into Quarters and place in the Middle of the pan
- Place Green Beans on the opposite end of the pan
- Sprinkle Potatoes and Green Beans with Olive Oil and Toss to coat
- Sprinkle Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans with Minced Garlic, Salt & Pepper
- Top Chicken and Potatoes with Rosemary Leaves and Thyme
- Bake in the Oven for 45-50 Minutes until Chicken is cooked at 350 Degrees
- Turn Green Beans and Potatoes every 15-20 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 444 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 483mg Carbohydrates: 60g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 32g
What To Serve With This Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
Eat alone or pair with quinoa, rice, or even a side salad. You can really eat this dinner however you want. I love serving it as is since it is a nice wholesome meal.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! We are a huge fan of sheet pan recipes because it’s so quick and easy! Plus, most of the time they are pretty healthy since you are combining veggies and protein!
If you are looking for more easy recipes like this one, check out this Sheet Pan Fajitas Recipe!