This Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe with Homemade Taco Seasoning is perfect for dinner tonight or Game Day!
I am loving this delicious Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe with Homemade Taco Seasoning! It’s easy to make and takes almost no time, so it’s perfect for a quick dinner and the kids will love it!
Your kids will be super excited to hear that nachos are for dinner! These are amazingly tasty and easy to make, so it makes for a great dinner on busy nights. These nachos will be a HUGE hit with your family so be sure to give them a try for dinner tonight!
If you’re looking for the PERFECT meal to make for dinner but you don’t want to spend all your time cooking then be sure to give these sheet pan nachos a try today. This delicious recipe is perfect for busy nights with your family and it’s something they will definitely enjoy.
Add your own kind of toppings if you choose, to make the perfect tacos for your family this week. Mix my recipe up with chicken or ground turkey or whatever you choose, your nachos will be delicious no matter how you make them, I promise you!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make these delicious nachos:
Here is how you can make this amazing nacho recipe:
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 Can Black Beans rinsed and Drained
- 1/2 bag of Tostitos Corn Chips
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Brown Ground Beef in a pan, Drain Fat and return to pan.
- In a separate bowl combine Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Cumin, Salt & Pepper and stir
- Slowly sprinkle seasoning over ground beef
- Add 1/4 cup of water to ground beef and stir over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Spray a Baking Sheet with Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Fill Pan with Tortilla Chips
- Sprinkle with Black Beans, Ground Beef and Cheese
- Place in a 350 Degree Oven for 15 Minutes
- Top with Lettuce, Tomato, & Sour Cream
- Dig In! Serve while Warm!
Last Updated on