This Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad comes together in minutes and is so BRIGHT and festive! The vibrant color is from Jello pudding powder which gives the whipped cheesecake a fruity flavor! I love this recipe because it’s not only delicious, it looks pretty on our 4th of July party table, too! I have detailed step by step instructions below, but if you’d prefer to scroll down to the recipe card at the bottom of this post, that is just fine, too!
How to Make Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad
I love a delicious recipe that only requires a handful of simple ingredients, don’t you?! This Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad can be whipped up in a jiffy!
Ingredients for Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad
- Cream cheese, softened
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Strawberry Jello powder
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mini marshmallows
Instructions for Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad
In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with a mixer on high until smooth. Add the heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Whip until peaks form in the mixture. Add the Jello powder and fold in gently until it’s thoroughly combined.
Gently fold in the strawberries, blueberries and marshmallows into the Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad.
Cover and chill for at least 20 minutes before serving. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
I can’t wait for you to try this recipe! You could substitute other red fruit for the strawberries if you prefer! Or, if you want it a bit healthier, you can always leave out the marshmallows and add extra blueberries. Hope you have a wonderful summer! Let me know when you try this recipe!
Is Patriotic Cheesecake Fluff Salad a Keto-friendly recipe?
No, as the recipe is written, it is not keto or low-carb friendly. However, if you omitted the marshmallows, substituted a powdered sugar substitute for the powdered sugar, and used sugar-free jello, then yes, it would be keto friendly!
More Patriotic Recipe Ideas
- Patriotic Pretzel Salad – A delicious salty-sweet dessert!
- Red White and Blue Mini Cheesecakes – These can be made in muffin tins!
- Red White and Blue Mason Jar Shortcakes – An easy recipe to make ahead of time for a crowd!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 ounces strawberry Jello powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with a mixer on high until smooth. Add the cream, sugar and vanilla. Whip until peaks form in the cream.
- Add the Jello powder and fold in gently until it's thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold in the strawberries, blueberries and marshmallows.
- Cover and chill for at least 20 minutes before serving. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.