I love a good party punch, and even though this Patriotic Party Punch is clear to allow the red and blue fruit to show through, it packs quite a BIG flavor!! (I promise you, if you closed your eyes and took a sip, you would not believe that this punch is almost clear!) The best thing is that this recipe is an easy dump and stir punch, with no scooping sherbet or anything like that. While the star-shaped pineapple bits are super cute to include, you don’t HAVE to if you’re short on time, know what I mean? Just the blueberries and strawberries by themselves are colorful and cute, too!
How to Make Patriotic Party Punch
You only need a handful of ingredients for this cute Patriotic Party Punch! I love that it’s quick to make right before a party!
Ingredients for Patriotic Party Punch
- Pineapple, fresh (optional) cut out in star shapes with a cookie cutter
- Strawberries, fresh and sliced
- Blueberries, fresh
- Clear American Sparkling Water in Wild Cherry
- Gatorlyte Rapid Rehydration in Cherry Lime
- 7-Up Lemon Lime Soda
Instructions for Patriotic Party Punch
There are two ways to make this Patriotic Party Punch, by the glass or by the pitcher. If you’re making it by the pitcher, add 1 cup of blueberries in the bottom, then add 2 cups of ice, then add 1 cup of strawberries. After that, pour in the entire Gatorlyte and the entire Clear American Sparkling Water, and fill up the rest of the pitcher with 7-Up. (Depending on the size of your pitcher or carafe, you will most likely not use all of the 7-Up.) Lastly, place a few pineapple stars on top!
Another way to make this Patriotic Party Punch is by the glass. This way is helpful if you’re making for a classroom of students or if you want everyone’s glass to have the same amount of blueberries and strawberries and all look the same on a party table or something like that!
If you’re making this Patriotic Party Punch by the glass, place about 10 blueberries in the bottom of the glass and add ice until the glass is 1/3 of the way full. Next, add one strawberry, sliced. After that, add 1/2 cup each of both the Gatorlyte and Clear American Sparkling Water. Fill up the rest of the way with 7-Up and add a pineapple star on top!
Depending on the size of your glass, you may want to increase or decrease the amount of blueberries or strawberries.
More Patriotic Drink Ideas for the 4th of July
- Red White and Blue Sparkling Juice Drink – Use frozen fruit as ice cubes!
- Patriotic Punch Recipe – A layered red, white and blue drink!
- A HUGE List of 4th of July Drinks – And some recipes, too!
Patriotic Party Punch
This Patriotic Party Punch packs a BIG flavor, even though it's clear! With flavors of cherry and lime, highlighted by fresh blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple, it's a red white and blue party in your mouth!
- 1 33.8 oz Clear American Cherry Sparkling Water
- 1 20 oz. Gatorlyte Electrolyte Beverage in Cherry Lime
- 1 2 Liter bottle of 7-Up
- 1 pint strawberries, fresh and sliced
- 1 pint blueberries, fresh
- 1 pineapple, fresh, cut into star shapes
- Place about 10 blueberries in the bottom of the glass and add ice until the glass is 1/3 of the way full.
- Next, add one strawberry, sliced.
- After that, add 1/2 cup each of both the Gatorlyte and Clear American Sparkling Water.
- Fill up the glass the rest of the way with 7-Up and add a pineapple star on top!
The pineapple star is optional, if you have a star cookie cutter and the time to cut it out. The punch still looks fantastic without them!