Ok, I love a good trail mix and this Peanut Butter and Jelly Trail Mix is no exception! It’s such a fun and unexpected trail mix idea that is perfect for an after-school snack for your kids, to take on a road trip, or even as a treat in their school lunches. It’s super easy to make, too! Scroll down for more trail mix ideas!
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Trail Mix
Of course, this is so easy to make! It only requires a handful of ingredients, too!
Ingredients for Trail Mix
- Peanut Butter Cereal
- Honey Teddy Grahams
- White Chocolate Chips
- Dried Coconut Chips
- Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- Dehydrated Strawberries
- Strawberry Fruit Snacks
Instructions for Trail Mix
Literally all you have to do is dump all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl! Then, gently mix with a large spoon.
That’s it! That’s the recipe. Or course, you could include other trail mix ingredient options, too!
What to put in Peanut Butter and Jelly Trail Mix?
In addition to the ingredients above, you could also substitute (or add) the following: strawberry yogurt drops, Rice Chex, or peanut butter Ritz Bitz.
More Creative Snack Mix Ideas!
- Hershey’s S’Mores Trail Mix
- Fall Trail Mix Recipe – For my candy corn lovers out there!
- Spicy Garlic Chex Party Mix
- 4 cups peanut butter cereal
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup strawberry gummies
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup honey Teddy Grahams
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly combine with a large spoon.
- Store, covered, for up to 10 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 4gSugar: 24gProtein: 14g