Here is the Perfect Homemade Chocolate Frosting Recipe for your cakes and cupcakes!
Homemade Chocolate Frosting Recipe
1 Stick of Butter Melted
2/3 Cup Hersheys Cocoa (Sifted)
4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk
Combine Melted Butter, Vanilla Cocoa, Milk in a blender and whisk until well mixed
Slowly add in Powdered Sugar mixing well after each addition until it’s all combined and fluffy
Fill a Pastry Bag with Frosting and Pipe onto Cupcakes
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- 2/3 Cup Hersheys Cocoa (Sifted)
- 4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Melt Butter
- Combine Melted Butter, Vanilla Cocoa, Milk in a blender and whisk until well mixed
- Slowly add in Powdered Sugar mixing well after each addition until it's all combined and fluffy
- Add additional Powdered Sugar if you would like a thicker consistency
- Fill a Pastry Bag with Frosting and Pipe onto Cupcakes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
Plus, be sure to check out these Cake Decorating Tools to make your dessert even better! This Wilton Dessert Decorator Plus would be a great addition to use with this Frosting Recipe!
Also, be sure to check out this Cherry Cheesecake Krispie Treat Bars Recipe for another great Dessert Recipe for Kids or Adults! This would also make a great recipe for Valentine’s Day!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.