I am always looking for new Recipes for Thanksgiving Side Dishes to try! There are so many traditional side dishes out there but it’s also fun to take a non-traditional spin on the classics. I thought it would be fun to round up some new Thanksgiving Side Dishes to try this year for you. Here are a few of my favorites that I found:
Thanksgiving Side Dishes
If you’re looking for a delicious Butternut Squash Recipe, be sure to check out this yummy garlic herb butternut squash recipe!
Here is the PERFECT Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe that everyone will love
Want to try something new for your Thanksgiving veggies? Try this Asiago, Bacon & Garlic Roasted Asparagus Recipe!
Everyone will love this yummy Kale Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts, it’s the perfect Thanksgiving side!
If you’re looking for a yummy potato casserole for Thanksgiving then be sure to give this a try!
Here is the PERFECT Veggies Recipe for Thanksgiving! Try this Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussell Sprouts Recipe today
If you’re wanting something super simple and delicious, try these Garlic Green Beans today!
Everyone LOVES Mac & Cheese & here is the perfect Gluten Free Mac & Cheese Recipe!
Here is a super simple Lemon Herb Roasted Potatoes that you can make last minute!
If you’re looking for something simple for a Thanksgiving Side, then try this Corn Casserole
If you want to mix up your regular Green Bean Casserole, try this new recipe with mushrooms
I LOVE Butternut Squash and here is a recipe for you today that will be a big hit at Thanksgiving!
If you want to mix it up from your regular bread options, try this Easy No-Knead Cheddar Rolls Recipe this Thanksgiving!
14.) Sweet Potato Souffle
Everyone loves a great sweet potato recipe, so be sure to try this Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe
If you want a slow cooker Thanksgiving Side, then try this Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Recipe
If you’re trying to get your family to eat veggies, be sure to try this Loaded Cauliflower Casserole for Thanksgiving
If you’re looking for a sweet Thanksgiving Side, then look no further, try this Skillet Cinnamon Apples Recipe
This yummy recipe for Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms would make a great side dish or appetizer
YUM! This Scalloped Potatoes with Caramelized Onions Recipe is DELICIOUS and perfect for Thanksgiving
YUM! These Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes will be everyone’s favorite this Thanksgiving!
Try this delicious Roasted Butternut Squash and Turnips Recipe this Thanksgiving, it’s perfect!
Here are even more DELICIOUS Thanksgiving Recipes to try:
- Sweet Potato Casserole Nibbles – Nibbles by Nic
- Thyme Roasted Vegetables – Lavender and Lemonade
- Mushroom Quiche – Lavender and Lemonade
- Garlicky Pan-Roasted Broccoli – Lavender and Lemonade
- Corn Casserole – Arlington Mommy
- Perfect Homemade Cranberry Sauce – Family Food and Travel
- Best Brussels Sprouts Ever – Nibbles By Nic
- Grandma Jane’s Holiday Squash Souffle (Lightened Up) – Nibbles By Nic
- Vegetarian Pear-Cranberry Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash – Mom Endeavors
- Non-Dairy Grain-Free Stuffing – de Jong Dream House
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli – Simply Stacie
- Vegan Mashed Cauliflower – Simply Stacie
- Broccoli Casserole – Simply Stacie
- Broccoli Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing – Simply Stacie
- Adam’s Cheesy Potatoes – Our Mini Family
- Best Ever Sweet Potato Casserole with Apples – One Creative Mommy
- Green Beans with Bacon and Onions – One Creative Mommy
- Butternut Squash with Maple (Paleo & Gluten Free) – Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
- Acorn Squash with Cornbread Sausage Stuffing – The Farm Girl Gabs
- Farm Fresh Broccoli Cheese Soup – The Farm Girl Gabs
- Ham, Cheese, and Vegetable Pie – The Sweet Chick
I also have some fun Crock Pot Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes I shared with you last year. My favorite is this Crockpot Green Bean Casserole! Yum! It’s so easy to make and delicious, this is a classic recipe with a slow cooker twist and it’s great for freeing up some room in your oven on Thanksgiving day!
Another favorite is the Crock Pot Stuffing Recipe, this is a homemade corn bread stuffing recipe that’s traditional, and moist! Your family will love this one!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on