Check out these adorable Rice Krispie Treat Ornaments for Christmas! A Fun Holiday Dessert Recipe for Kids and the Perfect Centerpiece for your Christmas Table!
If you are looking for a FUN Treat Recipe this Christmas, these Rice Krispie Treat Ornaments are PERFECT for your Holiday Dessert Table!
I LOVE making fun things for the Holidays! Festive treats and dessert recipes are my FAVORITE! I hope you have fun making this one with your kids! It’s a fun treat to take to your co-workers or your neighbors!
Plus, they are SUPER simple and a holiday staple! All you have to do is add the finishing touches for these adorable ornaments!
Rice Krispie Treat Ornaments
- 8 Cups of Rice Krispies Treats Cereal
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 8 Cups of Marshmallows
- Red & Green Food Coloring
- Mini White Reeses Cups
- 4 oz. White Chocolate or Melting Chips
- Using 2 separate bowls, in each bowl place 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup), 4 Cups of Marshmallows.
- Melt on High for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Stir well until smooth and creamy.
- Add in Red or Green Food Coloring into separate bowls.
- Mix well, then stir 4 cups of Rice Krispies in each bowl.
- Form Balls out of the Rice Krispie Mixture and set aside.
- In a small decorating bag place White Chocolate Melting Chips, Heat on high 30 seconds in the microwave, repeat until melted completely.
- Place a small circle of melted chocolate on the top of each Rice Krispie Ball and attach a Mini Reese's Cup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 326mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 3g
I hope your kids and family enjoy this as much as my kids do! It’s a fun Holiday Treat in our house and is one of our new favorite Holiday Traditions!