Here is the Rite Aid Coupon Policy for you to Print and take with you to your local Rite Aid!
The Rite Aid Coupon Policy states that Rite Aid accepts Manufacturer’s and Rite Aid coupons which means they will stack! They also have the Up + Rewards program which is another Catalina program similar to Extra Care Bucks at CVS or Register Rewards at Walgreens. Up + Rewards print at the register and can be redeemed only at Rite Aid. Like Extra Care Bucks, Up + Rewards will “roll,” or in other words you can use them to purchase the same item for which you received the Up + Reward.
You can use Rite Aid Coupons that you can get by printing them off after you have watched a video online. These coupons are called Rite Aid Video Values Coupons and new ones come out each month. These will stack with Manufacturer’s Coupons and Up + Rewards.
Rite Aid also has another program called Single Check Rebates which are rebates you can send in online at Rite Aid after you have signed up.
In some cases, you will be able to use Single Check Rebates, Up + Rewards, Rite Aid Video Values Coupons, and Manufacturer’s Coupons all on one item which often results in FREE and Moneymaking deals!
- Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a “5.”
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via email. These coupons are labeled “manufacturer coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “49.”
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
- Rite Aid coupons are labeled “Valuable Coupon” and have a UPC that begins with “48.”
Internet/Print at Home coupons
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons.
+UP Reward Coupons
- +UP Reward coupons are special coupons earned by a customer in a prior purchase that can be used for any non-prescription purchase with a small number of exclusions that are listed on the +UP coupon. Multiple +UP coupons can be used (subject to the printed exclusions) up to the amount of purchase before sales tax.
Rite Aid and its business partners make electronic coupons available that can be loaded directly on a wellness+ card. The register automatically “rings” the coupon when the qualifying item is scanned. eCoupons are subject to the same rules as other coupons as defined in this policy.
Buy One, Get One Free
- Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one “cents off” coupon (a coupon of fixed value such as $.50, $1.25, etc.) in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One, Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item. Customers can use up to two coupons with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion, provided the total value of the coupons does not exceed the selling price of the two items combined.
- Buy One, Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One, Get One Free or with a Buy One, Get One at a % off promotion.
Total Purchase Coupons
- Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons, which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
- These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:
- The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.
- Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).
- Coupons for individual items can also be used including another “48” coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction.
- Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.
ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES :
- Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.
- In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
- More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
- All coupons match the item being purchased.
- The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.
No more than one “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon, and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item. Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.