These Easter Egg Rock Painting for kids is the ultimate Easter craft. A fun, cheap and affordable craft for kids that you will love having fun.
Rock Painting is one thing we love to do. I found some egg-shaped rocks, and this is such an easy craft. Grab all your favorite paint colors and have a blast letting your kids paint the perfect egg.
What Paint To Use For Painting Rocks
I used Acrylic paint as the base and then Puffy paint for the design on the egg. It adds such a fun layer to the eggs that are just incredible!
Now, you don’t have to use puffy paint, but I just love the look of these painted rocks.
Why Do You Paint Rocks White
You will paint the rocks white so that the color you use is more vibrant. It will help make it stand out, bright, bold, and really offer a gorgeous egg.
It is easy to paint rocks, you will love this craft idea.
Supplies Needed For Rock Painting
Ways To Display Painted Easter Egg Rocks
You can use these painted rocks however you would like. Whether you want to lay them out by your flower bed next to Easter lilies. Or place in a basket with some Easter Grass. Or add them onto your home decor however you would like.
Want More Easter Ideas To Try
- River Stones
- White matte craft paint
- puff paints in assorted colors
- Clean and dry stones if found outside. Paint stones white. (This will allow the colors to show up brightly!)
- Let dry.
- Squeeze a few dots of the same color of puff paint on top of the white-painted stone and quickly brush it all over before it dries.
- When it's applied in a thin coat, the color will be pastel, like an Easter egg!
- After that layer dries, decorate with puff paints in Easter egg designs!
- It would be a great game for kiddos to take turns hiding them for each other!