Here is my favorite Salted Caramel Corn Recipe!
If you love flavored popcorn, or love serving it to your guests, this Salted Caramel Corn Recipe is the perfect treat for Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, and Christmas! Nothing says Holidays more than a big tin of flavored popcorn. Now you can make your own and send it to your friends and family as a Christmas Gift or put it in a big bowl for your Holiday Parties! This is one of my kids’ favorite recipes, and I love that it is super simple to make. The perfect combination of salted and sweet. I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as me and my family do! Plus, here are even more Christmas Recipes and Crafts!
Salted Caramel Corn Recipe
8 Quarts Popped Popcorn
2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup. Light Corn Syrup
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Roasted, Salted Peanuts
Placed Popped Popcorn & Peanuts in a Greased baking dish. You may need 2 9×13 Cake Pans.
Place Butter, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Salt & Vanilla in a Microwave Safe Dish
Microwave on High 3 minutes
Stir and Microwave again for another 2 minutes
One mixture is hot and bubbly pour it over the Popped Popcorn & Peanuts
Bake in the Oven at 350 Degrees for 15 minutes
Cook for another 10 Minutes on 400 Degrees
Pour Mixture out onto Wax Paper to cool
- 8 Quarts Popped Popcorn
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup. Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Roasted, Salted Peanuts
- Placed Popped Popcorn & Peanuts in a Greased baking dish. You may need 2 9×13 Cake Pans.
- Place Butter, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Salt & Vanilla in a Microwave Safe Dish
- Microwave on High 3 minutes
- Stir and Microwave again for another 2 minutes
- One mixture is hot and bubbly pour it over the Popped Popcorn & Peanuts
- Bake in the Oven at 350 Degrees for 15 minutes
- Cook for another 10 Minutes on 400 Degrees
- Pour Mixture out onto Wax Paper to cool
Grab a Hot Air Popper Machine at Amazon to make your own popcorn at home! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
Also, be sure to check out this Homemade Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe! This is another great gift idea or holiday drink recipe!
This is the BEST way to stay on top of all the awesome deals we share each day!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to Change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.