This Skittles Valentine Printable for Kids is a cute and colorful Valentine’s Day idea for classroom friends! My kids love Skittles and have been asking for a Skittles Valentine this year for their classmates at school! So, I thought I would share it with you guys, too! This free download is designed with colorful rainbows and has the phrase “A Great Friend is a Treasure at the End of the Rainbow” printed on it. There’s also a space on the front for your child to sign their name. I really like this style of DIY Valentine Printable because there is a place to just stick on the candy instead of buying a lot of ribbon and spending tons of time to tie each bow with a tag. Ha!
DIY Skittles Valentine Printable for Kids
You only need a few things to make this Free Printable for Kids!
Skittles Valentine Supplies and Tools
- Passion for Savings Free Skittles Valentine Printable – Download it HERE!
- Adhesive – I like Glue Dots or Double-Sided Tape. For this project, I think Glue Dots would work better.
- Skittles Candy – This is exactly what I bought.
- Scissors – To cut the valentines out, of course!
First, print out however many valentines you need for your class. There are two valentines on each page, so you can do the math!
Next, cut out the valentines and and have your child sign their name. (I have found it is much easier to write on the valentines with no candy attached rather than signing their name after the candy is already on!)
Lastly, attach each Fun Size Skittles to the valentine card with a Glue Dot or double-sided tape. That’s it! You’re done!
What size Skittles do I buy for these printable valentines?
The Skittles I used are the Fun Size style. If you buy that type (which comes in big bags of multipacks), then the Skittles will fit perfectly on the valentine.
Aren’t they cute?! Let me know if you are using this Skittles Valentine Printable this year for your child’s class!
More Free Valentine Printables
- You Make My Heart Pop – These are so cute with heart pop-its!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Printable for Teachers – This looks nearly identical to the real label, but it’s for Valentine’s Day!
- Amazon Squishy Valentine Printables – My kids still love these!
- Free Skittles Printable
- Double Sided Tape or Glue Dots
- Print valentine printable. There are two on each page, so print however many pages you need. Be sure to have your printer set to actual size, as these valentines are designed especially for the Fun Size Skittles.
- Cut out valentines and have your child write their name on each one.
- Adhere the skittles to the valentines with double-sided tape or Glue Dots. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!