Valentine Printable For Teachers that features Mrs. Meyer’s. This is such an easy and fun non-candy Valentine’s Day Gift that you can print and use for gifts for all your children’s teachers.
This is an affordable Valentine’s Day teacher present that doesn’t take a lot on your end. Print out the Valentine’s Day printable and attach it to a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s soap! Easy Peasy!
Valentine Printable for Teachers
Print the Soap You Printable and grab a pair of scissors and cut. You can use plain white paper, and the ink will color on your printer. I wanted to give you a mix of colors depending on what hand soap you choose to give.
What Type of Paper To Use For Valentine’s Day Printable
You want to use cardstock. The reason being is it will fold up well and not be so floppy like regular paper. If you don’t have cardstock you can use regular printable paper but you just have to be careful not to tear it.
Supplies Needed For Mrs. Meyers Soap DIY Gift
- Hole Punch
- Mrs. Meyer’s Soap
Do I Have To Use Mrs. Meyer Soap For This Teacher Valentine’s Day Gift
No, you don’t have to use Mrs. Meyers. It is recommended since the printable mimics there label but it is not something that you have to use. Feel free to use any other aromatherapy hand soap.
More Valentines Day Gift Ideas And More
- Pink Sherbert Punch | This is a great punch recipe to whip up for parties and such to serve kids and adults. Perfectly pink and oh so sweet.
- Classroom Valentine’s Day Party Games and Ideas | If you are going to host a party at school here are some incredible ideas to consider.
- Have A “Kool” Valentines (Koolaid) | Great idea for your child’s classmate gifts. These Koolaid drinks with a printable are so fun and a refreshing drink.
How To Make These Hand Soap Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Print out the printables
- Cut and put a hole punch in the side. Then attach some ribbon.
- Tie around the neck of a Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap
how do i download the tag thanks