Social Distancing Trick or Treat Idea with Balloons is a fun social distancing idea for you and your family this year. While the social distancing is still in effect, give it a try. You can still make the most of your Halloween this year.
Social Distancing Trick or Treat Idea
This is affordable and easy to do and great for kids of all ages. I will share how to do this balloon social distancing trick or treat idea. I love this idea, and it is a great way to make the most of the Halloween season.
What Do You Need For This Project
- White Balloons
- Orange Balloons
- Green Balloons
- Black Curling Ribbon
- Thick Sharpie Marker
- Full-Size Candy Bars (Or Halloween treats heavy enough to weigh down the balloons)
How to Make This Trick Or Treat Balloon
- Blow up balloons Then cut curling ribbon 4-5 foot.
- Tie on the end of the candy bar and the other end on the helium balloon.
- Draw on a Halloween face on the balloon if you would like. Ghosts on white, jack-o-lanterns on orange, and Frankenstein on green!
- Now you will place your balloons on the entryway porch or through the yard. Just make sure the candy is heavy enough to weigh down the balloons!
- You could also place google eyes on your balloons or buy Halloween balloons that are designed already.
This is such a creative way to let kids come through your yard, grab a treat, and enjoy the Halloween night without contact of scooping candy into their bags and such.
Want More Creative Ideas for Halloween
- Halloween Kid-Friendly Recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
- Spiderweb Donuts are a great way to treat your kids and family to breakfast with minimal effort on your part.
- Fun Halloween games kids and adults can enjoy together. Get in the Halloween spirit for sure.
- Mummy Pies are a great simple and delicious hand pie recipe that takes minutes to prep and get them baking.