Be sure to check out this St. Patrick’s Day Cake Pops Recipe!
Make this St. Patrick’s Day Cake Pops Recipe for your St. Patricks Day Party and impress all of your guests! This is a great recipe to keep on hand all year long, just change up the colors of icing and sprinkles! These are sure to be a hit at your St. Patrick’s Day Party! I love that they are super simple to make too! Plus, these are a great treat for kids and adults! Make them ahead of time and put them in the freezer! It is a great way to start your party preparation early!
St. Patricks Day Cake Pops
Be sure to check out this St. Patrick's Day Cake Pops Recipe!
- 1 Boxed cake mix in your choice of flavor
- + Box Ingredients
- 1 Bag of Wilton green candy melts
- 1 container of Wilton St. Patrick's Day sprinkles
- Candy Pop sticks
- Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker
- Deep bowl
- Styrofoam block to stick Cake Pops in to dry
- Prepare your cake mix batter according to the directions on the package and pour it into the bottle that is included with the Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker.
- Plug in your Baby Cakes Cake Pop Maker and allow it to preheat for a few minutes.
- Open the cake pop maker lid and squeeze about 1 tablespoon of batter into each cake pop cups. Do not overfill, but be sure to fill each cup enough, or your cake pops will have holes in the side.
- Close the cake pop maker lid and rotate it 180 degrees.
- Let cake pops cook for 3-4 minutes, and then rotate the cake pop maker back 180 degrees to the starting point, and lift the lid.
- Use the included fork and remove the cake pops from the machine. Set them on the included racks to cool down.
- Place your bag of green candy melts into a bowl and put it in the microwave for one minute and then stir. Continue microwaving and stirring at 30-second intervals until the candy is completely melted.
- Place a cake pop stick into each of your cake pops, be sure not to stick it too far in or it will go through the top.
- Hold a cake pop over the bowl of candy melts and use a spoon to drizzle candy over each part of the cake pop. Gently shake the excess candy off the cake pop over the bowl and place it in a Styrofoam block to dry a little.
- Before the cake pops have dried completely, hold them over a plate and sprinkle on the Wilton St. Patrick's Day sprinkles. Place back on the Styrofoam block to finish drying.
- Remove cake pops from Styrofoam block and place them in a container for storage, or wrap in small candy bags to give as gifts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 351mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 2g
These are so fun for kids and adults! The perfect addition to any party! Print off this recipe now so that you have it when you are ready to plan your party!
You can grab this Babycakes Cake Pop Maker off Amazon! This Cake Pop Maker makes 12 Cake Pops at a time! It also includes a plastic Cake Pop Stand, a Fork Tool, and 50 Cake Pop Sticks! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
You can also make this Caramel Apple Dip Recipe to go with your other St. Patricks Day items! Use green apples to stay with the green color theme!
Pricing subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.