I have talked about the Multiple Uses for Vinegar and I’ve got 10 Uses for Baking Soda to share with you today!
Walmart sells the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda 2 lb. Boxes for $1.24 and there is a $0.50/2 Arm & Hammer Coupon available to print online making the baking Soda under $0.50 per lb.
10 Surprising Uses for Baking Soda
- Get Oil Out of your Hair Brush. Soak Hairbrushes in Baking Soda and Warm Water, then let them air dry.
- Carpet Cleaner – Sprinkle Baking Soda on Spills and allow to sit for about 30 minutes then vacuum up.
- Brighter Whites – Add 1 Cup of Baking Soda to your next load of whites (Along with your normal detergent) To get your clothes brighter.
- Clean your Coffeemaker – Use 1/2 Cup Baking Soda with water and running an empty pot of coffee.
- Relief from Bug Bites – Mix Baking Soda with Water to create a paste, then apply to Poison Ivy, and Bug Bites
- Reduce Dandruff – Mix Baking Soda with your Shampoo to reduce flaking. You can also wash your hair completely with Baking Soda if you want to skip the shampoo.
- Exfoliate Your Skin – Use 3 Tablespoons Baking Soda to 1 Tablespoon Water to create a paste and exfoliate your face.
- Clean Your Toothbrush – Soak your toothbrush in a mixture of 1 Cup Water and 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda. Let sit overnight and rinse.
- Clean Silver – Combine 1 Cup Baking Soda with 1/3 Cup Water to create a Silver Polish. Rub onto Silver with a clean cloth and Rinse before drying.
- Clean Your Dishwasher – Fill your Dishwasher Soap Dispenser with Baking Soda and Run an empty Load to clean left behind residue.
Plus, don’t miss our post on How to Make Berries Last Longer.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Last Updated on