One of my absolute Favorite Ways to save money is by shopping at Target! Over the last year we have seen a HUGE Increase in the incredible deals you can grab at Target because there are so many ways you can stack and use Target Coupons + Several great new options for Target Savings that I wanted to take some time to explain to you!
Watch this video for details on how to find, use and stack Target Coupons!
Here are a few of the different types of Target Coupons + How you can find all the coupons I mention in the video.
Target Store Coupons
Printable Coupons – Check out the Coupon Page on Target.com to print Target Store Coupons. You can stack one Target Coupon with one Manufacturer Coupon. This is one of the best ways you can save at Target! Here’s a great post on Stacking Coupons.
Newspaper Insert Coupons – These coupons are located in the Sunday Newspaper inside the Smartsource and Redplum Inserts. We can also sometimes find these online on the Redplum Coupon Page and the Smartsource Coupon Page.
Weekly Ad Coupons – Check the Target Weekly Ad in your Sunday Newspaper or online here for Weekly Ad Coupons. We have seen an increase in these recently you can often print them once the ad is available online, or you can cut out the coupon located in the weekly ad if you have a hard copy of the ad.
Target Mobile Coupons – Text the word OFFERS to 827438 to start receiving Target Mobile Coupons. Remember, standard message rates apply so I only recommend this if you have an unlimited text message plan, if you pay for text messages individually then be careful using this option. We often frequently post new codes you can text to the same number on our Target Page so be on the lookout for special codes and coupons.
TIPS FROM THE PROSRemember, you can only use Target Mobile Coupons once you will need multiple phones to get multiple Target Mobile Coupons since they are limited to one per phone
Target Cartwheel Coupons – The Target Cartwheel App is one of my all time favorite apps! You can get tons of great coupons that stack on top of all these great Target Coupons! Download the Cartwheel App Here.
Stacking Target Coupons
There are a few different ways to stack savings at Target using all these great Target Coupons!
1. Shop the Sales! – You will hear me say this over and over again but sometimes the sales that stores offer are better than coupons. The best way to save is by looking for Sales First then adding on coupons! Target has awesome new sales each week in the weekly ad + They have in store Price Cuts that aren’t advertised.
2. Store Coupon + Manufacturer Coupon – Typically you can use 1 Store coupon + 1 Manufacturer Coupon per item.
TIPS FROM THE PROSTarget coupons have a limit of one per customer so you cannot use 2 Target Store Coupons for the same item in the same transaction. You can use multiple manufacturer coupons in the same transaction up to 4 like coupons per day.
3. Store Coupon + Cartwheel + Manufacturer Coupon – Target Cartwheel Coupons also stack with Target Coupons! The Target Store Coupon comes off first. So they will apply to your item in this order: Target Coupon, Cartwheel Discount, then the manufacturer coupon.
4. Store Coupon + Cartwheel + Manufacturer Coupon + Gift Card Deals – One of the things I love about Target is you can stack all 4 of these methods of savings on the same item for BIG Savings!!! Watch for gift card deals in the weekly ad or advertised in stores (We also have a lot of these posted on our Target Deals Page) You can apply your store coupon, cartwheel discounts and manufacturer coupons to your items when you purchase them + You’ll still qualify for the Target Gift Cards at checkout.
5. Total Purchase Coupons + Target Coupons + Cartwheel + Manufacturer Coupons + Gift Cards!
That’s 5 Different ways you can save on top of sale prices at Target! Total Purchase Coupons apply in ADDITION to Target Store Coupons and Cartwheel Offers. So if you have a $10/$50 Grocery purchase you just need to meet the $50 minimum BEFORE Coupons and cartwheel discounts! Plus you should be able to stack a total purchase coupon with a Target Coupon & Manufacturer Coupon on each item. This is one of the best ways to reduce your out of pocket when shopping at Target!
Make sure you check out the Target Deals Page to see all of the Target Deals going on this week!
Don’t forget using you redcard for an additional 5% off your total purchase!