This Tuscan Tortellini Salad combines sun-dried tomatoes, salami, baby spinach, black olives, Parmesan cheese, with cheese tortellini and a homemade dressing! I love recipes like this because they’re so quick to make and everyone likes them! You could even customize this recipe and add your favorite veggies like cherry tomatoes or chopped cucumbers; both of those would accompany these original ingredients well! This recipe is perfect to bring to a summer BBQ or even as a light dinner all on its own!
How to Make Tuscan Tortellini Salad
Recipes like this one are so easy to make! All you have to do is combine everything in a bowl and toss! You only need a handful of easy-to-get ingredients.
Ingredients for Tuscan Tortellini Salad
- Cheese Tortellini – Boiled al-dente according to package and drained
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Drained Well and Chopped
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Olives, Sliced
- Lemon Juice
- Salami, Chopped
- Baby Spinach
- Parmesan, Shredded or Grated – Either is just fine!
Instructions for Tuscan Tortellini Salad
In a large serving bowl, mix together the dressing first: Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt and pepper to taste.
Next, you’re going to add literally all the other ingredients to the bowl, too. So, you’ll combine the chopped salami, baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and of course the tortellini and Parmesan cheese.
Mix all ingredients together very well and garnish with more Parmesan and pepper sprinkled on top! That’s it! So easy, right? I can’t wait for you to try making this Tuscan Tortellini Salad yourself. It’s absolutely delicious!
Is Tuscan Tortellini Salad Cold or Hot?
This particular recipe is a cold pasta salad. It keeps well in the fridge for up to five days. You could serve it right after cooking the tortellini though, but I personally think it tastes better when everything has sat in the fridge for awhile to chill!
More Pasta Salad Recipes Perfect for Summer!
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad – This has the BEST homemade Caesar I have ever tried, and I’m picky when comes to my Caesar dressing!
- Caprese Pasta Salad – Delicious to bring to a BBQ!
- Avocado Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives, sliced
- 3/4 c. chopped salami
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large serving bowl, mix together the dressing first: Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, you're going to add literally all the other ingredients to the bowl, too. So, you'll combine the chopped salami, baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and of course the tortellini and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together very well and garnish with more Parmesan and pepper sprinkled on top!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 716mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 13g