Valentine Candy Turtles are a fun and easy way to transform your treat into a fun kid-friendly turtle! Grab your hot glue and let me walk you through how easy it is to make this DIY candy turtle.
Rope bubble gum as the turtle shell and sweet chocolates glued onto the container makes an easy and fun treat for your kids. It elevates your treat to a whole new level!
Valentine Candy Turtles
If you head out to your local Dollar Tree or even Walmart you can buy all the items to make these. Whether you make them up as Valentine’s for school or a treat to give your child whether to place in the lunch box or after school. They will love this creative and fun bubble gum turtle.
What Do you Need To Make Valentine Candy Turtles
- Hot Glue Gun
- Google Eyes
- 1 Bubble Gum Tape
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Heart Candies
- Mini Kit Kats
- Hershey Kisses
How To Assemble Valentine Candy Turtles
- Start by gluing the Kit Kat to the middle of the bottom side of the bubble gum package.
- Now take your Reese’s Cups and glue on 2 on each side, so that they look like legs.
- Take 2 hearts and glue them together to make a head, and then glue the end to the top of the bubble gum container.
- Do the same with the Hershey’s Kiss to make the tail at the other end.
- Now glue your googly eyes on the top of the heart candies.
Can You Use Double Sided Tape Instead of Hot Glue
You are welcome to try using double-sided tape. I personally just reached for hot glue and didn’t try double-sided tape. You might find it isn’t strong enough to hold the candy on the bubble gum container. But if you have some on hand feel free to try it out.
Looking for More Valentine’s Ideas For Kids
- Pink Sherbert Punch
- 25 Classroom Valentine’s Day Party Ideas And Games
- 25 Valentine’s Day Desserts
- You A”Maze” Me Valentine