Check out this awesome Valentine’s Care Package of Love idea that you can ship to any of your loved ones, or drop off at their doorstep! With social distancing in effect still, this is a great way to show your love in a fun but socially distanced way. One of my favorite socially distant Valentine’s Day ideas!
Best of all you can make this as affordable as you want. Head out to the Dollar Tree or even Target dollar spot to find pink and red items to add into a box or container!
Valentine Care Package of Love
This is a fun idea to send to maybe a loved one you haven’t gotten to see all year, or even a sweet niece or nephews you are wanting to feel extra special.
Who Could I Give This To?
- Nieces or Nephews
- Family or loved ones in nursing homes
- Family members who live far away
Just customize the items in the box to fit who you plan to gift the box too! For kids, you will find small toys are fun, for someone else they might want some snacks or even beauty care items. Just have a blast customizing a box!
What Are Some Things To Place In A Box
- Pink Hair Brush
- Beanie Hat
- Red hair ties, etc
- Sparkling Cider
- Fun red candies
- Pink Eye Color Kit
- Body Brush
- Red-colored sunglasses
- Hershey Kisses
- Fun pens or markers
- Red Lego Kits
- Red Lipstick
Have fun and truly just grab a handful of items you think to look good.
Want More Fun Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Valentines Day Cupcake Cakes | Here is a cupcake recipe that is in the shape of a heart for a cake-look. Easy, delicious, and one of our favorites.
- Easy Valentine’s Day Oreo Cookie Bars | Love Oreos? Me too! Dive into these cookie bars that are loaded with sweet Oreos in every single bite.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him | Here are over 50 ideas for you to consider buying for your man this V-day! Lots of great ideas all in one spot.
- Pink Sherbert | Check out this easy pink drink you can serve up for kids and adults. A perfectly sweet holiday punch that is so easy to whip up for your family or a crowd.
How to Gift This V-Day Box
So you can mail this to a loved one, or make a plastic tote full of goodies. Then drop off at the doorstep or leave it at their work. It is a fun and creative way to send your love in a safe way.
Just make sure if you plan to mail, add a little extra time as UPS and FedEx are getting hit hard so it can take some time to get items delivered around the holidays.