Our friendship can’t be “Erased” Valentine! This Dollar Tree Eraser Valentine Eraser Printable is the perfect way to give a non-candy Valentine to your child’s class!
Valentine Eraser Printable
I wanted to create a very affordable Valentines option and that is why I headed to Dollar Tree. I picked up some fun and colorful erasers, and came home and got to work on creating a printable to go with it.
This is such a quick and easy way to get Valentines for your child’s class, daycare and more. A great non-candy Valentine’s idea so you don’t have to worry about food allergies and more.
What Do You Need To Do This Eraser Printable
How To Make Eraser Valentines
- Start by printing out the printable.
- Then cut each of them out.
- Write names on each, whether you or your child.
- Take your double-sided tape and stick an eraser to each printable.
What Color Of Paper Do You Use For This Valentine Printable
I used white printer paper. The design is colored so you want a plain paper. If you want them to be stiffer use cardstock. This will help it not be so floppy with the eraser taped on it.
Where to Give Out These Our Friendship Can’t Be Erased Printables
- School Parties
- Family members
- and more
These free Valentines are so fun and can be used for so many reasons. Even a teen might have fun handing it out to her friends at school. They are great for any age and any occasion.
Looking for More Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Classroom Party Ideas for School | Here are 25 ideas if you are looking for what to do for your child’s Valentine’s Day school party!
- Target Dollar Spot Valentine’s Day Finds | Love Target? Check out all the fantastic fun and affordable items in the Dollar Spot!
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix | Here you have a really sweet and salty snack mix you can make. Colorful, fun and loaded with Valentine’s Day fun.
Whoever you decide to give these printable Valentines to, I am sure it will put a smile on a face or two!