Check out my spooktacular vampire cherry limeade! The ultimate Halloween drink that is family friendly and sippably delicious! A fun party drink to serve up this Halloween season.
Cherry limeades offer a tasty sweet and tangy flavor, that I can’t resist. Plus this drink takes just 5 ingredients to make, then you can garnish the drink if you want.
When To Make This Drink
- Halloween Bashes
- After School Treat for the Kids
- Movie Night Treat
- Serve up with dinner for a fun drink
- Slumber Party for Kids
When isn’t a good time? This is a tasty drink to serve up anytime! It is refreshing, simple and totally delicious.
Ingredients For Vampire Cherry Limeade
Lemon Lime Soda – You can use any brand of lemon lime soda. 7Up or Sprite work great for this drink recipe. Or if you want to make it without pop use a Bubbly water or sparkling water of choice.
Lime – Fresh lime is best!
Maraschino Cherries and Syrup – Buy a jar for this recipe. You will want to use the cherries and the juice that comes in the jar.
Ice – Using ice gives your drink that ice cold flavor and of course is delicious to have a super cold limeade.
Decorating Ideas For Glass
- Vampire Teeth – Stick this on the straw or rim of the glass. You can buy all different colors or styles!
- Straws – I love using paper straws that are designed. You can find these at your Dollar Tree or shop online and ship to your home.
- Lime Wedge – Slice up some extra lime and place on the wedge of your glass.
How to Make Vampire Cherry Limeade
Full directions are in the recipe card featured below. This is a quick walk through on how to make.
- Add cherries into the glass. With some of the lime juice.
- Top with ice, and pour over the lemon lime soda.
- Pour the rest of the lime juice, and maraschino cherry juice.
- Garnish with cherries, limes, and vampire teeth!
Tips and Variations
- Use any style of glass you would like. I find that clear glasses look really pretty so you can see all the color and cherries in the glass.
- Add more or less lime and cherry juice to fit your flavor preference.
- Garnish with any style of items. I loved the vampire teeth, but you could swap with like a Halloween gummy candy that you sit on top of ice in the glass as well.
- Cherry limeades are best when made in a single serve glass, instead of making a large batch. I find you get the best flavor this way.
More Halloween Recipes
- 1 can 7UP or Sprite
- 1/2 lime, cut in half, so you'll have two quarters of lime
- 2 cherries
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbsp Maraschino Syrup
- Plastic Vampire Teeth, straw, Lime and Cherry for garnish, if desired
- Place two cherries at the bottom of the glass.
- Squeeze the juice from 1/4 of the lime on the cherries and drop the squeezed lime in the bottom of the glass, as well.
- Add ice and then pour soda over. Squeeze the other 1/4 lime on top and gently pour the maraschino syrup on top near the edge of the glass.
- Add fangs near where you poured the syrup.
- Garnish with more lime and cherries, if desired.
Swap the vampire teeth with a Halloween gummy and sit on top of the ice for a different look.
If you don't want to use soda, swap with a Bubbly style water or carbonated water.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 600Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 161gFiber: 5gSugar: 124gProtein: 2g
Let me know if you try this Vampire Cherry Limeade Recipe!