15 Minute Dinner Ideas
Sometimes life just gets crazy and you don’t have time to spend hours prepping and cooking dinner, when those busy nights hit I always like to have a few quick and easy dinner recipes that I can make in 15 minutes or less!
This is over 2 weeks of Easy & Simple recipes for you to try!
If you want to turn this list into a Menu Plan it’s simple :) Use our FREE Printable Shopping List to build a shopping list and just print out each of the recipes listed below, almost all of these sites have an easy to print format!
Day 1 – Easy Bean Tostadas
Day 2 – 15 Minute Chicken Stir Fry
Day 3 – Easy Cheesy Italian Pasta
Day 4 – Chicken & Asparagus Stir Fry
Day 5 – Margherita Flatbread Pizza
Day 6 – Rosemary Citrus Shrimp Tacos
Day 7 – Southwest Chicken Wraps
Day 1 – 10 Minute Blackened Tilapia
Day 2 – Spinach Tomato Tortellini
Day 3 – Easy Chicken Alfredo
Day 4 – Grilled Cheese Waffles
Day 5 – 15 Minute Lasagna Soup
Day 6 – Grilled Flank Steak
Day 7 – Creamy Chicken & Herb Skillet
1. Easy Bean Tostadas from Pancake Warriors
2. 15 Minute Chicken Stir Fry from Family Food and Travel
3. 15 Minute Easy Cheesy Italian Pasta from Pint Sized Treasures
4. Chicken & Asparagus Stir Fry from Gimme Some Oven
5. Margherita Flatbread Pizza from Let the Baking Begin
6. Rosemary Citrus Shrimp Tacos from Melanie Makes
7. Southwest Chicken Wraps from Passion For Savings
8. 10 Minute Blackened Tilapia from Gimme Some Oven
9. Spinach Tomato Tortellini from Damn Delicious (Note: This recipe says 20 minutes, but it is delicious and it’s still super easy so I wanted to include it since it’s a personal favorite :)
10. Easy Chicken Alfredo from Passion For Savings
11. Grilled Cheese Waffles from Passion For Savings
12. Loaded Nachos on the Grill from Passion For Savings
13. 15 Minute Lasagna Soup from Cook the Story
14. Grilled Flank Steak from Joyful Healthy Eats
15. Creamy Chicken & Herb Skillet from Iowa Girl Eats
If you have a favorite easy and quick dinner idea I would love for you to leave a link in the comments below! This is a great way for us to all share our favorites!
Also, don’t forget to check out my post on 30 Freezer Meal Ideas, if you want to have dinner ready to go each night give Freezer Cooking a try!