This Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe Post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.
Are you ready for Valentines Day Dinner? Valentines is one of my favorite holidays, but I don’t really love going out to Dinner on Valentines Day because it’s always so crowded. I prefer to stay home and have a romantic dinner for 2 or to celebrate with all of the ones I love including our kids. This year we are going to have a Family Valentines Day Dinner and I have a few Ideas to share with you to help make the night one to remember!
I’ve teamed up with Bertolli and Sam’s Clubs to bring you one of my families favorite recipes for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna and a few Fun Valentines Day Dinner Printables that you can use to create your own Valentines Day Dinner this year.
Valentines Day is all about LOVE and to get the conversation going at the dinner table I have 2 fun *(and free) printables that you can download!
- Make Bags of Love (Download the Printable Here)
Have each family member write one thing they love about each of the remaining family members, Put the slips of paper rolled up in a small bag on your place settings. During Dinner everyone can open their bags and read the slips of paper and try to guess who wrote each one.
- What You Love Table Questions (Download the Printable Here)
Download the Heart Shaped Printables and write questions on each printable. Let the questions focus around what you love, things you love to do, etc. During Dinner take time to go around the table and let each person answer each question.
To get everything that I needed for dinner I headed to Sam’s Club, what I love about Sam’s is they have great options for feeding a family on a budget while saving you both Time and Money. I was able to pick up almost everything I needed at Sam’s Club including the Steamable Green Beans (a family favorite), Cheesecake & Frozen Strawberries for Dessert and the Bertolli Pasta Sauce for the Lasagna.
I decided to use the Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips from Sam’s, these are so easy to use, just Thaw or quickly heat the strips in a pan so you can slice them thinly, This really saved me so much time!
The Bertolli Alfredo Sauce works great in this recipe, it’s thick, rich and creamy and it was PERFECT mixed with the other cheeses, spinach and Grilled Chicken.
Sam’s Club sells these great bags of Steamable Green Beans, these are one of my families favorite side dishes, you can heat them in the microwave, but I decided to roast mine in the oven at 350 degrees for around 20-25 Minutes. Just drizzle with a little Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper before you place them in the oven and it’s perfection!
To make the French Bread, I picked up the 2 loaves of French Bread from Sam’s Club and sliced it on a diagonal. Then I brushed it with a mixture of 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter with 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder and 1/2 tsp. Salt. I wrapped it in foil and baked it at 350 for about 20 minutes.
The Cheesecake is the easiest and probably my favorite part :) Since I bought the pre-made Cheesecake from Sam’s Club all I had to do was thaw and Sweeten the Strawberries. I just used about 4 Cups of Strawberries with 1/2 Cup of Sugar. Toss the strawberries in the sugar and let them sit out for 1-2 hours until thawed and the juice thickens.
Here’s the Recipe for the Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using the Bertolli Alfredo Sauce from Sam’s:
- 12 – Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 2 – 15 oz. Jars of Bertolli Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 1/2 Cups of Cooked Grilled Chicken
- 16 oz. – Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 15 oz. – Ricotta Cheese
- 2 – Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 Cup – Milk
- 1 – 10 oz. bag of Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained
- In a Bowl combine the Eggs, Ricotta Cheese, 8 oz. of the Italian Blend Cheese and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the 2 Jars of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce and 1 Cup of Milk and mix well.
- In a 9×13 Pan Layer Sauce, Noodles, Cheese Mixture, Spinach, Chicken, Sauce, Noodles etc…. It’s important to start with the sauce before the noodles so that there is moisture under the noodles for baking.
- Top with the remaining sauce and the remaining 8 oz. of Italian Blend Cheese
- Bake at 375 for 50 Minutes to 1 Hour when thawed
- Note: To Brown the top, place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes.