4 Ingredients is all this Christmas Funfetti Dip takes to make. Pair with tasty cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, and more. This is a wonderful no bake dessert that you can throw together into minutes.
Christmas Funfetti Dip
I love a good dessert dip, and this dip takes just 4 ingredients to make. Talk about easy, delicious and kid and adult approved.
What Do I Need To Make This Dip
- Yogurt | I used a vanilla Greek Yogurt but any vanilla yogurt will work for this dip. It is totally whatever your preference is on the brand of yogurt.
- Cool Whip | I just bought a tub as it holds the shape better than using a homemade whipped cream. You will find the store-bought helps give a creamy and smooth texture to the yogurt funfetti dip.
- Sprinkles | Sprinkles are optional but highly recommended. That is where you get your festive and fun look for the holiday season.
- Cake Mix | White cake mix is what I reached for. If you do not want to eat raw cake mix, turn the oven on, spread mixture evenly and heat for 5 minutes to kill off any bacteria and to make it safe to pour into the dip. Just let flour cool before mixing in.
How to Make Dip
The full measurements and instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
Add your ingredients into the bowl. With a spoon or even a whisk, whip it up until it is well mixed and nice and creamy.
Top with extra sprinkles and refrigerate the dip until you are ready to serve it up. Also, check out my Christmas Texas sheet cake for a dessert idea as well.
What To Serve With Christmas Dessert Dip
Not sure what to serve with your dip? Check out all these great dippers below to find what might be a perfect fit for your sweet cool whip dessert dip.
- Shortbread Cookies
- Holiday Sprinkled Cookies
- Gingerbread Men
- Vanilla Wafers
- Sugar Cookies
If you don’t plan to eat the dip right away, you can store it in the refrigerator covered. Just whip it up between each serving to make sure the dip stays nice and mixed.
You will be able to store your dip in the fridge for a couple of days. The holiday dessert dip is best served on the first day of making it.
This is a great dessert to make the night before you plan to serve and then uncover, add dipping items around a platter and serve up.
- 12 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- 2 TBSP Christmas Sprinkles (Plus a pinch of sprinkles to sprinkle on top)
- 2 TBSP White Cake Mix
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Put into a smaller dipping bowl and add sprinkles on top,
in the middle of a tray of cute dipping treats!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 36Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g