Want to give the gift of cash but in a creative way this Christmas? Check out my easy DIY Santa Wreath, that is full of money, and a festive Santa hat. This is a great idea for giving cash as a gift! It is more than a gift card or more than a card with money, they have a really adorable wreath. Best of all, this takes minutes to make and is super affordable!
The supplies for this cash Santa wreath can be found at your local Dollar Tree, dollar store or any other store for that matter. Basic craft essentials are needed and just a few bucks will buy your supplies. Then grab some cash, in whatever increments you desire, and let’s get to work on creating a cash Santa wreath. Also, make sure to look at my Coke Cash Tree as well, it is another unique way to give cash as a gift this holiday season.
More Gift Ideas
- 20 DIY Dollar Tree Gift Ideas
- Simple Christmas Gifts To Give Neighbors
- Ultimate List of Christmas Jar in A Gift Ideas
Easy DIY Santa Wreath
I am sure pretty much everyone runs into one or two people who say all they want for Christmas is money! Well, money is great, but sometimes it doesn’t feel that fun giving it, in an envelope. So, that is where getting creative with giving money comes into play. I was able to make this wreath in like 5 minutes, and it made the gift more than just money stuffed in an envelope. I put time and thought and it made me smile at the adorable festive holiday gift.
Supplies Needed for a DIY Santa Wreath
Directions For DIY Santa Wreath
- Take your styrofoam wreath and grab your pins and money.
- Wrap each dollar around one area of the wreath, pinning it down into place. Work your way around the wreath, so the money covers every area of the wreath.
- Once you have all your money pinned down, next pin your hat to the wreath so it stays in place.
- Then gift to a loved one!
Cute Ideas For Giving Money
Now you could just bring this as your gift, or even place in a box and wrap it up so they don’t expect it. Either way, I am sure this will put a smile on anyone’s face who gets a wreath full of cash! Festive, fun, and a creative way to give cash as a gift.
Quick and easy, and requires minimal effort to create a fun and different cash Christmas gift.