Bisquick pancakes that are filled with bite size Peeps and topped with a drizzle of syrup and extra Peeps for decoration. This is a sweet and tasty Easter pancake recipe that will get kids and even adults excited.
This Peeps pancake recipe could easily become a tradition for Easter each year! Lots of fun, sweet as can be, and melt in your mouth delicious. Don’t wait try this recipe today.
This Easter Peeps Pancakes Is…
- Can Be Made With Any Boxed Pancake Mix
- Bit of Marshmallow Peeps In Pancake Batter
- Kid Friendly Breakfast Recipe
- Delicious as Can Be
- Festive and Cute
What Ingredients Is Needed For Pancakes
How to Make Peep Pancakes
Full directions and steps are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through with images to help readers.
Step One: The first step is to make up the pancake mix as directed on the box.
Step Two: Dice up and toss in your Peep marshmallow pieces. Mix it up well.
Step Three: Pour the pancake batter on a hot griddle and cook as directed. Then place pancakes on a plate.
Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of syrup, Peeps, sprinkles, or any other way your heart desires.
If you don’t want to eat all your pancakes right away you are able to store pancakes in the fridge. Just place in a sealed container or bag. Then you can warm up in the microwave, or eat them cold.
You can also freeze pancakes. Just flash freeze them on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Then you will place wax paper between each layer of pancakes so they don’t stick.
Freeze for 3-4 months, then thaw in the fridge overnight. Or warm them up in the microwave straight from frozen! These are wonderful to freeze for a quick grab and heat breakfast for busy weekdays.
Helpful Tips For Success
- Make sure your pan or griddle is nice and hot when you pour your batter in. This will help give your pancakes that golden color.
- If your batter is too thick add a little bit more water to the batter.
- Brush the hot pancakes with a little butter and it will soak into the pancakes and give great flavor.
- Feel free to double the recipe if you want. Then place the pancakes in the oven at 200 degrees in a single layer to keep them warm until you are ready to serve.
Craving More Easter Recipes
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Peeps, chopped
- Easter sprinkles, for garnish
- Peeps, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Bisquick, milk and eggs until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and peeps. Preheat skillet to 350 degrees, or medium high.
- Cook until the center of the pancake begins to bubble and the top begins to look slightly dry around the edges and then flip.
- Finish cooking. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a whole peep.
Tip: Use kitchen shears to chop the Peeps; it is much easier than cutting them with a knife.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 4g