Are you on the hunt for an Easter gift idea? If so check out this super easy Easter Wreath Gift Idea! A wreath that is made with fun Easter treats, gift cards, and grass to give it a fun and creative look. A wonderful alternative to an Easter basket!
These are fun to gift a teacher, neighbor, co-workers, or friends. The candy wreath is so easy to make and you can find all the supplies at the Dollar Tree, Target, or even Walmart!
This Easter Wreath Gift Idea Is…
- Simple Supplies Needed
- Made with Easter Grass and Foam Wreath
- Easy to Customize
- Quick and Easy
What Do You Need For This Easter Wreath
How to Make This Candy Easter Wreath
This is a visual walk-through, the full directions are in a printable card at the bottom of the post if you would like to print off to have while making the wreath.
Step One: Start by taking the ribbon and tie into a bow. Glue it on to the center top of the wreath.
Step Two: Place your candy and gift cards around the wreath to see what it will look like. Have fun arranging to fit your liking.
Step Three: Then glue each item onto the wreath one at a time.
Step Four: Next take your grass and glue in the empty spots around the wreath so you have the whole wreath covered.
That is all it takes to make this Easter candy wreath! Super simple, festive, and fun for the recipients to pick items off to eat, or shop with.
What Type Of Wreath Base To Use
I recommend using a green foam wreath, as it is going to hide a bit better than a different color of wreath. The green blends a bit with the green grass.
Now if you want to use something different go right ahead, just know the colors will stand out a bit more, as the grass doesn’t cover all areas.
What Grass To Use For This Wreath Craft
So as you can see I used the paper grass, as it glues better to the wreath. You can find cardstock Easter grass at most stores or shop online. Other grass can melt down from the heat of the hot glue.
Items Glued On Wreath
You can glue any smaller items onto the wreath. It doesn’t have to be just gift cards and candy. Feel free to get creative, and shop around for items you want to glue on the wreath. Just make sure it is okay for glue to stick to the item, so you don’t ruin it.
More Fun Easter Ideas
- Easter Candy
- Gift Card
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Foam Wreath Form
- Tie a ribbon in a bow at the top (or bottom, if you choose!) of the foam wreath. Arrange Easter candy and gift cards around the wreath.
- Make sure everything is exactly where you want it before you glue anything down. Glue down the candy and gift cards.
- Just use a tiny dab of hot glue on the chocolate candy, so it doesn't melt too much! Next, in the spaces in between the gifties, glue down Easter grass.
- This project is a great alternative to an Easter basket or a perfect Easter gift for a neighbor, teen, spouse, or teacher!
*Tip: I really like using the green wreath form and green Easter grass, because the colors blend better together.