Serve up this Easy Cherry Lemonade that requires just 2 simple ingredients. Sweet, refreshing, and hydrating drink to serve up this summer. Great for pairing with dinner, serve up at summer cookouts, and more.
This cherry lemonade is so simple, and I love that it is different than your classic lemonade. Give this simple but refreshing lemonade recipe a try today.
Can I Make This Drink In Advance
You are more than welcome to make this lemonade in advance. Just assemble it and store in a pitcher in the fridge. Then as you go to serve it up, pour over ice.
You don’t want to add ice to start with as it will melt and water down your drink if you let it sit.
Store any lemonade you don’t drink right away in a pitcher. The lemonade will store for around 3.5 days.
Can I Use Homemade Lemonade For This Recipe
Go right ahead and use homemade lemonade in replace of store-bought if you prefer. I just wanted something simple and easy so I bought store-bought lemonade.
I am a big fan of Simply Lemonade as it uses simple ingredients to make lemonade.
How to Make A Sparkling Lemonade
If you want to create a sparkling lemonade add a splash of lemon-lime soda or even ginger ale to your drink. It will add a nice bubbly effect to the lemonade.
Or you can reach for sparkling water as well if you don’t want to use a soda.
Tips For Making Lemonade with Cherries
- Remove the stems from the cherries before adding them to the drink.
- Use fresh or buy store-bought lemonade for this drink.
- You can use fresh cherries to replace maraschino. Just pit them and then place them in the drink. It will not have as strong of the cherry flavor as maraschino cherries.
Want More Delicious Drinks
- 1 quart of lemonade, depending on how large your pitcher is and how much lemonade you would like
- 1 10 oz jar maraschino cherries
- Lemon Slices, if desired
- Combine everything in a pitcher, including the juice from the cherry jar.
- Stir well and serve! Garnish with lemon slices and cherries, if desired!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 2gSugar: 71gProtein: 0g