Summer Party Punch takes just 3 ingredients to create a refreshing and hydrating punch. Sip and enjoy tropical flavors in each sip. Pineapple is the stand-out flavor in this pineapple punch. Whip this up and serve at the poolside, serving up at your summer BBQ, and more.
Why You Might Enjoy This Summer Party Punch
- 3 ingredients
- Refreshing pineapple flavor
- Affordable to make
- Great for parties
- Fun for kids and adults
How to Make Summer Punch
Full measurements and recipe are in the printable recipe card below.
- Fill cup or pitcher with ice.
- Add in the juice, lemonade, and soda.
- Stir and enjoy!
See how this pineapple punch is easy as 1-2-3! Plus if you use store-bought lemonade there is literally no prep. Just dump, stir, serve!
Can I Make This Punch In Advance
If you want to make this drink in advance you will want to leave out the ice. The ice will melt and then water down your drink. So, go right ahead and whip up the punch in a glass or pitcher, and don’t add the ice.
Right before serving, give a good stir, and then add in ice or put ice in cups and pour the punch on top! Garnish with a slice of pineapple and sip away.
Variations To Recipe
- Make homemade lemonade instead of buying pre-made lemonade.
- Use ginger ale instead of Sprite.
- Do pink lemonade instead of regular or even a raspberry lemonade.
- Try using juice ice cubes so as it melts it adds more flavor to your drink.
Can I Make This Into A Pitcher
Go right ahead and make a larger batch of this lemonade punch if you want. I personally do this for family gatherings, summer cookouts, and a treat for when we have a pool day!
My kids and husband enjoy it. And every time we have guests over they always ask for the recipe. Simple, refreshing, and totally hydrating down to the last sips.
More Summer Recipes
- 1/3 cup Premade Lemonade
- 1/3 cup Sprite
- 1/3 cup Pineapple Juice
- Fill a large glass with ice. Add pineapple juice, sprite, and lemonade. Stir to combine.
- If desired, garnish with a slice of pineapple or lemon.
- You can add more or less of the ingredients according to your taste preference!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 0g