Pineapple Smoothie is one recipe you have to make over and over again. 2 ingredients is all you need, whip this up and enjoy a refreshing drink. If you are looking for a flavorful pineapple smoothie recipe, give this recipe a try.
This drink is one of our favorites, and it is so easy! Like we make this a lot to sip on during a hot day, or by the pool. What I love is literally in minutes you can have a drink whipped up and ready to pour into glasses!
How To Make This Pineapple Smoothie
Step 1: Prep your pineapple and measure out your coconut milk. I used frozen but you can use fresh and then toss in freezer to freeze. You want the pineapple frozen as that will help to thicken up the smoothie.
Step 2: Toss your ingredients into a blender. If you want to add other ingredients in at this time, go ahead. I loved the coconut milk and pineapple but feel free to get creative.
Step 3: Blend the mixture until it is nice and smooth and the consistency you want. Add more coconut milk to make it thinner or add more pineapple to thicken it. Feel free to adjust the texture to fit your liking.
How to Pick A Pineapple
- Smell the pineapple, fresh ready pineapple will release the sweet pineapple aroma.
- When you gently squeeze the pineapple it will have a little ”give” when you squeeze it, vs being firm.
- You also want the outer part of the pineapple to be more yellow vs green or gray colored.
Can I Double This Smoothie Recipe
You can double this smoothie recipe. Since this is a dairy free smoothie it also helps those who can’t consume dairy. I love how simple and satisfying it is. So feel free to double, triple, or make a huge batch to serve a crowd.
Just blend and serve as this is best when served freshly made.
Looking for More Fruity Recipes
- Fruit Board | Here is a fun way to create a fruit board that is loaded with fresh fruit and of course dips that will sweeten them up even more.
- Caramel Apple Fruit Pizza | One of our favorite fruit pizzas you will want to make over and over again. Crisp green apples, smothered with caramel sauce, and more.
- Fruit Popsicles | Give these homemade popsicles a try. Another way to cool down on a hot summer day, with a refreshing fruit popsicle!
- 1 1 lb bag of frozen pineapple
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Place frozen pineapple and coconut milk into a blender and blend until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice, if desired.
You can use fresh pineapple, just prep, and then toss in the freezer to let it harden up. You want to use frozen pineapple as it will give your smoothie a creamer texture.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g