Frito Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark offers that sweet and salty aspect. This bark recipe is unique compared to other chocolate bar recipes out there. Grab your corn chips and other supplies and make a delicious snack or dessert.
While this isn’t a diet-friendly food, this peanut butter bark will be such a treat. The crunch from the corn chips next to the smooth chocolate is a perfect pairing.
Frito Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
If you do Christmas baking give this Frito bark recipe a try. It is a no-bake dessert that is incredibly easy. Whip this up, and have a tasty after school snack, dessert for snack trays and more.
Looking for more bark recipes
No-Bake Holiday Dessert
This is a no-bake holiday dessert. If you love making platters of desserts to give to neighbors, family, and friends, this is an affordable and easy holiday dessert to add to your menu.
What Type Of Chocolate Do You Use For Frito Bark
I used a variety of chocolate. I find that it gives this dessert so much flavor and layers of flavor that stands out. Milk chocolate, semi-sweet, white chocolate and peanut butter cups. I know it sounds like a lot, but trust me, this recipe works fantastic.
What Type of Corn Chips Do You Use
Feel free to buy any brand of corn chips you like. You can buy a classic or scoop style. You will want to crunch up your chips a bit so the style really won’t matter. If you prefer to leave the chips whole I would recommend reaching for the classic Frito, as it is thinner in size, unlike the scoops variety.
Can I Make Frito Chocolate Bark Ahead of Time
Yes, you sure can make this Frito chocolate bark ahead of time. It will need a minimum of an hour to chill in the fridge. Then once it has set up you can break it apart and store at room temperature. You can make this a full day in advance if you would like.
I don’t recommend going much further than that, as you run the risk of it going stale and losing that prime flavor you want.
Best Way To Store Chocolate Bark
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, white almond bark, or white candy melts
- 4 cups Fritos, separated (3.5 cups slightly crunched, half cup whole)
- 8 large Peanut Butter Cups, cut into fourths
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Then in a bowl combine chocolate chips and semi-sweet chips and heat for 15-30 seconds in microwave safe bowl. Heat until it is melted, and chocoalte is smooth.
- Pour in the 3 1/2 cups fritos, and stir well.
- Spoon mixture out onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Then melt white chocolate in the microwave just like other chocolate. Once melted drizzle white chocolate with spoon or piping bag over the mixture.
- Place peanut butter cups on top along with leftover corn chips.
- Chill for an hour in fridge until hardened, then serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 3 slices
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 474Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 4gSugar: 24gProtein: 6g
Searching For More No Bake Recipes
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits | Layers of crumbs, whipped cream, and a velvety pumpkin cheesecake flavor. These are simple, delightful and great for entertaining.
- S’mores Bites | Get the classic flavors of s’mores in a bite-size form. These S’ more bars are marshmallowy-chocolate goodness.
- White Chocolate No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies | Use any color to decorate the outside to fit the theme of your event. These are downright incredible.
Can You Freeze Frito Bark
I wouldn’t recommend freezing this bark for the fact that the chips will become stale once they thaw. It could lead to a mushy texture that wouldn’t be that appealing.
Give this Frito Bark recipe a try, and let me know what you think!