Whip up this easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake parfait as a midday treat or weeknight dessert. This velvety smooth pumpkin cheesecake parfait is a perfect fall treat!
Layers of a pumpkin cheesecake parfait with pumpkin flavor, whipped cream, and of course your crust layer. Grab that spoon and dive in.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
While I love traditional pumpkin pie, sometimes I crave something different. This pumpkin parfait recipe is literally so fast to throw together. Toss in the fridge and wait till you are ready to serve.
Single Serve Pumpkin Parfaits
What I love about this pumpkin parfaits recipe is it is so easy to prep for parties and events. Make single-serve containers so they can grab and go.
- Clear Plastic Cups | Great for serving a crowd where you can buy disposable plastic clear cups. They will see the parfait layers easily through the cup. Then when they are done toss in the trash.
Parfait Containers | You can buy actual parfait containers to dish up your parfaits. They offer an elegant touch.
Can I Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits in Advance
Yes, you sure can. You can make the pumpkin parfaits up to 8 hours in advance. Hold off on the whipped cream on top until you are ready to serve.
Why Type of Crust Alternatives Can I Use For Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
- Gingersnap cookies
- Oreo Golden cookies
- Crunchy Sugar cookies
- Vanilla Wafers
- Regular Oreos
- Or any other crunchy cookie
Just break up the cookies until it resembles the graham cracker crumbs. If you are using a cookie with a filling, remove the filling before you break them up.
- Crumb Layer:
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 2 TBSP Butter
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Layer:
- 2/3 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Container Philadelphia No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Layer:
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 Can whipped cream to garnish top
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Start by making each layer. Whip up the crust, and set aside, then in the separate bowl do the whipped cream layer and pumpkin layer.
- Then in a single-serve container, begin to layer the ingredients. Add a dollop of the pumpkin layer, next to whipped cream and then top with a graham cracker crust. Then repeat as many times as you want.
- Once done dollop with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice and enjoy.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to an hour before serving, so it can set up.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g
Searching for More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Waffle Bites | Kickstart the morning with a light and fluffy pumpkin pie waffle. I love making these in the fall months when we love all things pumpkin.
- Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Coffee Cake | Talk about one incredible blend of flavors. Give this coffee cake a try, and pair with your coffee or even a cup of milk.
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate | Whip up this pumpkin drink and sip with delight. Great for parties, or even a mid-week treat for the whole family.
How Long Can Pumpkin Parfaits Store For
You can expect these parfaits to store in the fridge for 3-4 days. Anything after you will want to ensure they have not begun to go bad.
Can I Make Homemade Instead of Cool Whip
Absolutely! Making homemade whipped cream isn’t hard, and will give this recipe a try. You can easily interchange store-bought from homemade. It is just up to you if you want to take the extra steps to make homemade.
If I am not in a hurry I will make homemade, otherwise, I reach for Cool Whip and go that route for ease and fewer steps when preparing.