No-Bake Heart Rice Krispy Treats is an easy no-bake Valentine’s Day dessert. This rice Krispies is in the shape of a heart, sweet white chocolate drizzled on top, and colorful sprinkles.
Heart Rice Krispy Treats
Heart Rice Krispy Treats are one of my favorites. They are so easy to make, but that buttery marshmallow melts in my mouth. Make it in the heart shape and it seems to elevate the fun look of these krispy treats.
How To Make Rice Krispy Treat Hearts
- You will work on making your Rice Krispies as directed below in the recipe card.
- Then place your heart shape on a parchment-lined counter, and press in your mix.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle!
How To Gift No Bake Desserts For Valentine’s Day
I used a little clear cellophane bags and place the treat inside the bag along with colored candy. You could add anything in there to make it fit what you want. I just did Valentine’s day colored M&M’s, and I think it turned out adorable.
Give to friends, family, co-workers, childs-teacher, daycare providers, and the list goes on. Any and everyone will love this easy and sweet treat.
Want More Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes
- 25 Best Valentine’s Day Desserts | Here is a nice list of recipes to consider making. These are some of my favorite recipes I make each and every year.
- Valentine’s Day Pizza Bar | This is a fun way to serve up lunch or dinner. Whether you want a heart pizza for your child or a romantic night in. This pizza bar is perfect.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries | I love a chocolate-covered strawberry. This recipe is so easy to make and fits the loving and fun theme of Valentine’s Day.
- Creme Brulee | If you plan to stay in, consider making this homemade creme brulee. It is velvety smooth with the crunchy sugary topping.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Toasted Rice Cereal
- 8 Ounces of Almond Bark
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Clear Cellophane Bags
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave butter on high for 45
seconds or until melted.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter and mix well.
- Microwave 45 seconds, stir, and microwave another 45 seconds or until
marshmallows are melted. (I like to spray my spoon with cooking spray
so that the marshmallows do not stick to the spoon).
- Once marshmallows are completely melted, slowly mix in toasted rice
- Place cookie cutters on a sheet of parchment paper and fill each cookie
cutter with the Rice Krispies Treats.
- Press treats down so that the cookie cutters are completely filled.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions or in a melting pot.
- Drizzle almond bark over the cookie cutters and sprinkle with holiday
- Let your treats cool completely before packaging.
- To package your Valentine’s Day Treats, fill a clear cellophane bag
with M&Ms, add a Krispie Treat or two, and tie with a cute
- I filled clear cellophane bags with M&Ms and a Krispie Treat
that I left in the cookie cutter as a Valentine’s Day Gift Treat.
- You could keep your treats in the cookie cutter or take them out.
- I got 8 filled cookie cutters out of this recipe, but it may depend
on how big/deep your cookie cutters are.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 309mg Carbohydrates: 49g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 22g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 8g
What Type of Cookie Cutter To Use
I used heart-shaped cookie cutters. But feel free to get creative and use any other type of cookie cutter you want. If you wanted you could do fun pickup shapes with sprinkles, flowers, etc. The sky is the limit on what you could use to create.