Valentine’s Day Pizza Bar is the perfect Valentine’s Day Pizza Bar for kids! Skip eating out and make a dinner at home that is perfect for the favorite family.
Pizza night just got more fun in our home. Since it is officially February this is our go-to method for making our personalized pizzas for each other. Plus it is a great heart-shaped pizza for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Pizza Bar
A pizza bar that can be a frugal date night idea as well. This recipe is so simple and full of ways to change it up to fit your needs. So reach for your favorite toppings, flavors of cheese, etc.
How To Make Heart-Shaped Pizzas
I used Pillsbury pizza dough. I then formed it into heart shapes and baked according to the package. Then when the crust comes out of the oven, you will then trim the pizza if you need to reshape into the perfect heart pizza.
Topping Ideas for Heart Shaped Pizzas
- Take pepperoni pizza and shape it into heart shapes with a knife.
- Spinach Leaves
- Black olives
How to Make A Pizza Buffet
Shape your pizzas, and then on a tray, lay out all the toppings. Let each person make their own pizza, or make pizzas for each other.
I folded my pepperoni in half and used kitchen shears to cut in a heart shape. Bake as directed on the package.
Valentine’s Day Idea For At Home
As you can see this is a super simple but fun idea for you to do at home. Whether it is for the family or a romantic date night at home. This is a frugal and fun idea for you to try.
Check Out More Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Pink Sherbert Punch | This punch is a great idea to serve up for the family to go along with your heart shaped pizzas!
- Valentine’s Day Snack Mix | This snack mix is so easy to do and is such a tasty dessert. Pair with a movie night for the ultimate night at home.
- Conversation Heart Brownies | Here is another great dessert that is super easy to make. These are a fun conversation heart dessert that will win over anyone.
- Pizza Dough
- pizza sauce
- Spinach Leaves
- And other Toppings You Want
- Use Pillsbury Frozen pizza dough & form into 6 heart shapes. Bake according to package.
- *TIP: When crusts come out of the oven, trim heart crusts with scissors, if needed, to shape properly!
- Cut pepperoni into heart shapes by folding two in half and using scissors.
- Set prebaked heart pizza dough, premade pizza sauce, and desired toppings up in buffet so people may create their own pizza.
- Then, bake in oven for 10-15 mins, until toppings cooked and cheese melted (according to pizza dough instructions.)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 115mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g