Holly Christmas Donuts are an easy way to put a festive spin on your box of donuts this morning. Whether you are treating the kids or co-workers at work, these Christmas donuts will win them over!
Plus, you all know me, I love easy and affordable! This holly Christmas donut has a Free Printable Template that you can use to create the perfect bright and colorful holly to place on each donut!
Holly Christmas Cookies
So why add a holiday touch to store-bought donuts? Well, these donuts are delicious of course, but don’t you sometimes want a bit more? Like a fun way to brighten your child’s day? This is a simple way to add a personal touch to donuts.
Do Any Donuts Work
Absolutely! You can use any flavor of donut for this fun donut idea. You could even get a red, green, and white sprinkled donut and then top with the holly chocolates. Feel free to use any or a mix of your favorite donuts.
Where Do I Find The Holly Printable Template
You can click here to print out your Holly Christmas Printable. Then lay a piece of wax paper or parchment paper over the top and fill your chocolate into a piping bag and color in the template. Then allow the chocolate to harden, and gently peel it off. Crazy simple!
What If I Don’t Have A Piping Bag
What you can do is take a sealable sandwich or gallon size bag and pour in your melted chocolate. Then cut the tip off one edge of the bag and use that to pour it out. Just cut a small piece off as the chocolate will ooze out easily! No need to have a piping bag if you don’t own one.
- Green Chocolate Melts
- Red Chocolate Melts
- Printable Holly Template
- Piping bag or sealable bag
- First off print the template for the holly.
- Then lay a piece of wax or parchment paper over the printable.
- Then melt your chocolate and pour it into a bag or piping bag.
- Fill the chocolate in on the template, allow to dry and then place on donuts.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
Looking for more Christmas Recipes To Try
- Christmas Stuffed Mushrooms | A fantastic stuffed mushroom that is great for serving up this holiday season. So simple to make and one savory recipe to make again and again.
- Christmas Morning Cake | This cake will knock your socks off on flavor. Tender, moist red velvet cake that is filled with toppings that are colorful and tasty.
- Peppermint Ice Cream Float | Love floats? Well, try this peppermint-flavored float. Creamy, rich, and downright delicious to the last sip.