I love Chewy Granola Bars! But sometimes they get a little pricey! So I decided to try to make some at home and this is what I came up with – a Homemade Chewy Granola Bar Recipe!
Over the last year I have ended up with a good stash of Quick Oats in my Pantry and I was looking for some creative ways to use them! One of the new recipes we love is this Homemade Chewy Granola Bar Recipe! Now, I’m going to warn you these aren’t exactly healthy, but they are absolutely delicious :) These would make a great Treat for Teachers or Co-Workers, you could even box them in a Holiday Box to use as Christmas Gifts!
Plus, my kids beg me to make the Homemade Chewy Granola Bars for them! And when my sister came over the other day, I sent one with her on her way out the door. She seriously called and texted me 4 or 5 times over the next 24 hours begging for the recipe because she couldn’t wait to make some of her own!
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Cups. Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz. Almonds
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Combine Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter, Corn Syrup, Butter & Vanilla in a Bowl, Mix well.
- Stir in Oats, Chocolate Chips & Almonds
- Pour Mixture into a Greased 9x13 Pan
- Bake at 350 for 17 minutes and Let Cool
- Cut into bars and wrap individual bars in Cling Wrap, store in air tight container
Here are a few recent recipes that you will want to check out!