Homemade Chewy Granola Bars Recipe
Over the last year I have ended up with a good stash of Quick Oats in my Pantry and I was looking for some creative ways to use the Quick Oats and one of the things we love are these Homemade Chewy Granola Bars! Now, I’m going to warn you these aren’t exactly healthy, but they are delicious :) These would make a great Treat for Teachers or Co-Workers, you could even box them in a Holiday Box to use as Christmas Gifts!
A funny story about these bars, my Sister came over one day and I sent one with her on her way out the door, she called me and texted me about 4 times over the next 24 hours asking for the recipe because she wanted to make some of her own!
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Cups. Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz. Almonds
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Combine Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter, Corn Syrup, Butter & Vanilla in a Bowl, Mix well.
- Stir in Oats, Chocolate Chips & Almonds
- Pour Mixture into a Greased 9x13 Pan
- Bake at 350 for 17 minutes and Let Cool
- Cut into bars and wrap individual bars in Cling Wrap, store in air tight container
Here are a few recent recipes that you will want to check out!