Have you tried our Keto Mason Jar Chocolate Ice Cream yet? This is a creamy and delicious chocolate ice cream that is keto-approved, and sugar-free. Serve this up as a mid-day pick-me-up treat, an evening snack, and more. If you are looking for a keto-friendly recipe, give this mason jar ice cream a try.
5 ingredients are all you need and a mason jar. Then toss the mixture in the freezer and wait for it to freeze. Then grab that spoon and dive into one glorious treat.
Want More Keto Recipes
How to Make
Full directions for this recipe are in the printable recipe card below. This is a quick walk-through of the recipe.
Add all your ingredients into your mason jar, and then begin to shake it for 3-5 minutes. Once it was well mixed, you will then freeze it for 4-6 hours to overnight.
Once it is frozen, then scoop and serve. This is a creamy and crunchy ice cream recipe that is perfect while on the keto diet. Give it a try today.
Tips and Variations To Recipe
- Chop up sugar-free candy bars for a different flavor.
- Toss in some walnuts or even chopped pecans.
- Drizzle with a sugar-free ice cream syrup – chocolate, caramel, etc.
- You can make as much or as little of this keto dessert as you would like.
- Make sure to allow time for your ice cream to freeze.
- Swap the monk fruit sweetener with any other sweetener of your choice.
How Long Will Keto Ice Cream Store For
You can store your ice cream in the freezer for 2-3 months. Just make sure to keep the lid tight and then this will help prevent ice crystals from forming on top of your ice cream.
This is a great dessert to make and then keep in your freezer until you are ready to eat.
Serving Up Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
The ice cream freezes pretty hard so you will want it to sit on the counter for 20 minutes before you try to scoop it up. Once it thaws then you will scoop and enjoy it as you would like.
More Tasty Recipes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp granular monkfruit
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips, if desired
- Combine all ingredients together in a wide mouth mason jar and shake for five minutes.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours, overnight, or until hardened.
Tip: When your ice cream is finished hardening in the freezer and you're ready to eat it, let it thaw for about 15-20 minutes. This will make it soft, creamy, and easily scoopable!! The texture will be PERFECT!!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 490Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g