TikTok is back again with another popular TikTok Drink Hack, and it is called Proffee! Protein shake and coffee join forces for caffeine boosted start to your day, or a 2 pm pick me up! A 30-second drink that is satisfyingly delicious.
Whip up this Protein Coffee today. We have been doing this for years, but now, there is a name for it thanks to TikTok and the fun creations they come up with over there.
So what I love about this recipe is you can control the ingredients used. So if you want to make up something tasty to drink that will leave you feeling fueled up and perk up, give this a try.
Best Protein Shake To Use
I love the Atkins Vanilla, but honestly go right ahead and use any brand or flavor you like. A lot of people love the Premiere Protein shakes as well. Low in carbs but they are loaded with protein just like Atkins.
Why Make This Protein + Coffee Drink
- A great flavored drink
- Beats spending tons on coffee shop drink
- Use premade shake for no mess – no messy powder pouring into coffee
- Easy to make
- Delicious coffee drink recipe
- Perfect for Breakfast, Mid Day Pick Me Up
- You can make this drink in literally minutes
- Drink hot or cold!
Best Coffee to Use
Honesty any brand or style of coffee works great.
- Cold-brew is great where you can buy a bottle and literally dump and pour with the shake.
- Whip up homemade coffee any of your favorites. We love the Starbucks brand.
- Consider even doing an Espresso of your choice for added flavor and caffeine
Variations To Protein Shake Coffee
- Use Skinny Syrups for adding flavoring to the drink without adding calories.
- Blend it with ice to make it more like a Frappuccino style drink
- Do a hot or cold coffee depending on your preference. We prefer iced.
Can I Use Protein Powder Instead of Bottled Shake
Absolutely! Protein powder works just as well, we just prefer the bottled for less mess. Feel free to reach for any of your favorite protein powders!
Looking For More Low Carb Recipes
- 10 Low Carb Breakfast Recipes – Start your morning with one or more of these low-carb breakfast recipes. They are flavorful, easy to make, and will fuel your body.
- Low Carb Blender Muffins – You can make muffins by using your blender to mix up the batter. Crazy simple and so delicious to enjoy.
- Baked Low Carb Chicken Parmesan – Here is a great dinner or lunch idea to make. A baked chicken that gives you al lthe flavor of chicken parmesan.
- Ready-Made Protein Shake
- Ice (optional)
- Fill a glass or jar halfway with ice. Add 8 oz coffee and all or part of a protein shake. (We used Atkins Vanilla flavor!)
- The ratio of coffee to protein shake depends on your preferences and how large of a beverage you'd like.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 173Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g