Low Carb Chicken Parmesan is an easy and satisfying weeknight meal. Chicken parmesan in the oven is a super simple way to get the meal you know and love. Plus with it being a low carb recipe, no guilt is attached when you finish your plate.
I served my low carb chicken parmesan with a side of zoodles, which are zucchini noodles if you have never tried them. They are a great flavor and mimic pasta so you don’t feel deprived!
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
I call this my lazy weeknight dinner recipe. When I want something to whip up for the family, but don’t want to put a ton of time into dinner I reach for this recipe.
You get your favorite flavors of chicken parmesan but without the bread crumbs and added carbs. A gluten-free chicken dinner recipe that will win over the entire family, young and old.
How To Make Chicken Parmesan Without Breadcrumbs
Skip the breadcrumbs and top your chicken with sauce and cheese and bake till it is golden and bubbly. It will please your tastebuds and satisfy you without the added crunch from the breadcrumbs.
Is This A Healthy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Yes, this is a healthy chicken parmesan recipe. You will have a lot fewer carbs from this recipe compared to the fried classic. Plus the sugar-free pauce helps make it so you don’t have to worry about added sugar in your diet.
What to Serve With Chicken Parmesan Low Carb
- Caesar Salad or Chopped Salad
- Cauliflower Rice or Mashed Cauliflower
- Garlic Broccoli or Roasted Veggies
Can I Use Chicken Tenderloins Instead of Breasts In This Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Of course, you sure can. You will just need to watch the cooking time to ensure your tenderloins don’t over-cook since they are smaller pieces of meat. That is the only difference. Then adjust the serving size.
- 1 ½ lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 24 oz Jar Organic No Sugar Added Pasta Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil (optional for garnish)
- 1 pouch frozen zucchini zoodles
- 2 TBSP Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with spray. Lay boneless skinless chicken
breasts in baking dish.
- Cover with organic pasta sauce. Sprinkle
cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 35
- Remove from oven and remove foil. Bake another 15 minutes
until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve over zoodles if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 767Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 459mgCarbohydrates: 119gFiber: 1gSugar: 116gProtein: 43g
Craving more healthy recipes