Chick Fil A Egg White Grill is the perfect way to start your morning the right way. Create a popular Chick Fil A sandwich at home in no time! Or meal prep and whip up some sandwiches to store in your freezer for the week! Whole grain English muffin, grilled chicken, cheese and egg whites!
A breakfast loaded with protein, hearty grains, and more. Start your morning off right for you and your family! Make the popular Chick Fil A sauce at home, frosted lemonade, or even my Chick Fil A nuggets!
Chick Fil A Egg White Grill
Stay at home and create the same style breakfast chicken sandwich you can order at your favorite restaurant. A great way to save money, meal prep, while enjoying your favorite meals at home. Pair with some hashbrowns, orange juice, etc.
How To Make Chick Fil A Chicken Egg White Sandwiches
Start by marinating your frozen chicken patties in orange juice. They will need to marinate for 30 minutes. This is going to give you that authentic citrus flavor you will enjoy.
Now you are going to cook your chicken as directed. Now in a muffin tin you will spray with oil, then add in your egg whites.
Bake as directed in the recipe card. Toast your muffins, and butter each. Then place the cooked chicken patty on bun, egg whites, a slice of cheese, and then top with the other piece of muffin.
Bake for 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
How to Prep For Freezer Meal
If you are planning to meal prep these, after you assemble your sandwiches, wrap each chicken breakfast sandwich in foil. Then place in a freezer bag and freeze for up to three months.
Thaw in the fridge overnight, or reheat them from frozen, whether it be in the microwave or oven. If you are freezing skip heating the cheese in the oven, and just wrap up once the chicken is cooked and eggs are done.
What Is The Best Chicken To Use
I reached for frozen chicken breasts that I reheated in the oven. You can use regular chicken breast that you fully cook on the grill or an indoor grill if you want. It is truly whatever you would like.
You can buy in bulk at stores like Costco or Sam’s Club, or head to Walmart and grab a bag. The orange juice marinade really helps to add in lots of flavors to the chicken.
Variations to Chick Fil A Breakfast Sandwich
- Use biscuits instead of English muffins
- Swap grilled chicken with breaded chicken
- Use whole egg in replace of egg whites
- Swap out the cheese for mozzarella, pepper jack, etc
- Use toast in replace of muffin for bread
What To Serve With Grilled Chicken Sandwich
You can honestly serve this sandwich up alone or with your favorite side dishes!
Interested In More Breakfast Recipes
- How to make freezer sandwiches
- 10 Low Carb breakfast casseroles
- Cranberry Muffins
- Bacon Egg Toast Cups
- Baked Omelet
- Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 6 Pre-Grilled Chicken Patties (Or you can grill your own)
- 12 Egg whites (Or you can use egg beaters egg whites)
- 6 Whole Grain English Muffins
- 6 slices American cheese
- Marinate frozen chicken patties in orange juice for 30 minutes. (This will give the hint of citrus that the real Chick Fil A sandwich has.)
- Cook according to package or grill your own. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray six muffin tins with baking spray and pour ¼ cup egg whites into each of
the six muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Toast muffins in toaster and add ½ tablespoon of butter to each side. Place chicken patty on bun, place cooked egg white, place an American cheese slice on each, and top with the upper half of the English muffin.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. If you are making these ahead of time, wrap in foil and place in freezer. Toast Whole Grain Muffins before freezing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 654Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 250mgSodium: 1117mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 74g