6 ingredients are all you need to make this Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole! Store-bought cinnamon rolls that are paired with maple syrup, eggs, vanilla to give you a breakfast casserole that is a breeze to prep. A fantastic breakfast recipe or Christmas morning breakfast to whip up.
Want more breakfast recipes to consider whipping up? Try out this fruit and yogurt meal prep, breakfast board, or check out these breakfast tailgating ideas.
Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
So why make this crockpot cinnamon roll casserole? Why not! I love the simplicity of the prep, and it makes for a great brunch or even dinner item. Pair with sliced bacon, sausage patties, and dive in fork first.
Slow cooker cinnamon roll casserole is one of my kid’s favorite breakfast right now. And it reheats easily, just toss it in the microwave for a quick fresh out of the oven taste.
How to Make This Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Step 1: Start by getting all your ingredients out and having them on hand. Dice up your cinnamon rolls into quarters so they are smaller pieces you will toss in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Step 2: Add your remaining ingredients into a bowl, and whisk until it is combined well. You want to ensure all the eggs are mixed up really well.
Step 3: Once well-mixed pour over your cinnamon rolls, cover with the lid, and bake according to the recipe card below. Once done, spoon up your breakfast and enjoy it.
Ways To Serve Up This Breakfast Casserole
- Dish up and eat it plain
- Dust with powdered sugar
- Mix up the glaze that came with cinnamon rolls and drizzle over the top
- Add a dollop of whipped cream
There are so many ways you can change up the recipe to fit what you want. You could even toss in some dried fruit as the mixture bakes. I loved raisins in it.
Looking For More Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Ideas
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Ressurection Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers go right ahead and store them in the fridge. Place in an airtight container. Then when you are ready eat cold or go ahead and warm up in the microwave. This is the best when served warm in my opinion.
Can You Freeze Leftover Cinnamon Roll Casserole
I have not tried to freeze leftovers. But I would imagine it would freeze okay. Just place in the proper freezer container and freezer for 2-3 months. Then reheat from frozen in the microwave. Or you can place in the fridge and allow it to thaw overnight and then reheat in the morning.
6 Ingredient Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is an easy and delicious breakfast recipe you can make for breakfast or even brunch. So simple, basic ingredients and a must make.
- 2 cans of large Grands Cinnamon rolls, cut into quarters (icing saved for later)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Spray the bottom and sides of your crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and place half of the cinnamon roll pieces in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over the first layer of cinnamon roll pieces in the crockpot.
- Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top.
- Drizzle one icing packet over the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the crockpot lid on top and cook on low for 2 hours, or until the edges are golden and the inside is cooked through.
- Remove crockpot lid and drizzle the remaining icing over the cinnamon rolls.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g