This Christmas Morning Breakfast Board is a fun way to give Christmas breakfast a fun twist. A board that is loaded with all your favorite breakfast items.
A Christmas morning breakfast idea that is different than a regular morning breakfast you might have. This Christmas board is loaded with pancakes, sausage, bacon, and more.
If you want to make a fun breakfast idea for your family, colorful sprinkles, fun ways to decorate your pancakes and more. Give this Christmas breakfast idea a try.
How To Make A Breakfast Board
- Grab a platter or serving tray that you want to arrange your breakfast items on.
- Start by creating a Christmas Tree Shape with your pancakes.
- Then arrange sides around, bowls of peanut butter, sprinkles, etc.
- Decorate with blueberries to act like ornaments on the pancakes.
- Then add in bacon as garland, scrambled eggs as the Christmas Tree.
- Just arrange the board so it looks festive.
Variations to A Breakfast Board
- Do waffles instead of pancakes.
- Add in ham or other meats to add variations to the board.
- Change up the toppings you would use for the pancakes.
- Add in more fruit, or do a fruit salad bowl.
What Type of Serving Tray To Use For Breakfast Board
How To Keep Food Warm On Breakfast Platter
What I do is keep the food warm in the oven on 200 degrees. Then once all the food is made you will then assemble on the tray and serve your family or guests right away.
Fun Conversation Games
If you want to make your Christmas Morning extra special, consider one of these conversation games to play while you enjoy your morning feast.
- Charades | Pick fun holiday-themed items whether they be movies, winter items like a snowman, etc, and play a game of Christmas Charades with the family.
- Family Talk | This is a game you can buy and enjoy with the family. This is a great way to get your kids talking, learn about them, and just create a fun family moment.
Looking for More Christmas Recipes
- 3” Pancakes (Prepared according to mix or recipe)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Whipped Topping
- Peanut Butter
- Sausage, Cooked
- Bacon, Cooked
- Powdered Sugar
- Place sausages near the bottom of the breakfast board in the shape of
a tree trunk. Arrange pancakes on the board in a Christmas tree
shape, starting with the bottom of the tree and going toward the top,
so they’ll overlap each other. (Be sure to leave room for the star
at the top!)
- Next sprinkle a bit of powdered sugar over the pancakes to look like
- Add the bacon to create a garland, cutting it where needed so it
doesn’t lay over the edge of the pancake tree. Place blueberry
ornaments on the tree.
- Place a star cookie cutter at the top of the tree and fill it with
- Lastly, place the bowls of toppings on the board and
fill in the empty spaces on the breakfast board with fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 58mg Sodium: 336mg Carbohydrates: 37g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 28g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 7g
I hope you can enjoy this incredible breakfast platter recipe to try! I highly recommend making this fun breakfast recipe idea for you all to try this Christmas.