Check out this Korean Beef Freezer Meal Recipe!
If you like Freezer Cooking, this Korean Beef Freezer Meal Recipe is perfect for you! If your family is always on the go and busy with school activities and living life, you probably don’t have much time to cook dinner every night at home. Me either. That is why I am so excited about my Freezer Cooking Recipes! These are real recipes for real life. Freezer cooking has changed my life. I am able to simplify, save money, and eat at home more with my family! Here are even more Freezer Meals for you to try!
Freezer cooking has changed my life and the way I spend my time in the kitchen! It helps to save me time and money! Be sure to check out our NEW Freezer Cooking Meal Plans are now available. You can buy these new plans that include the Detailed Shopping List, Full Recipes, and even Step by Step Instructional Videos.
Korean Beef Freezer Meal Recipe
2 Lbs. Boneless Beef Roast in 1″ Pieces
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Beef Roast in 1″ Pieces
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Cup. Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup. Soy Sauce (I Use Reduced Sodium)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Saved for Later (2 Tbsp. Cornstarch)
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Green Onions for Garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil or Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Venegar
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- Place 1″ Roast Pieces in a Gallon Size Ziploc Bag.
- Add Beef Broth, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Oil, Venegar, Ginger, Sriracha, Onion Powder, & Black Pepper.
- Seal Tightly, Mix Well and Place in the Freezer.
- To Cook: Thaw Completely and Place all Ingredients in the Slow Cooker.
- Cook on Low for 7-8 Hours or High for 3-4 Hours.
- In a Bowl mix together 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch with 1/4 Cup Water.
- Add in the Cornstarch Mixture to the Slow Cooker and Cook on High for 30-40 Min.
- Once the Sauce has thickened serve over rice & Garnish with Green Onions.
Also, be sure to check out this Mexican Avocado Chicken Bake Recipe! This is another freezer meal for you and your family! Freezer meals are great because you can make them ahead of time, set them out to thaw when you need a no-mess dinner, and then enjoy them for dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen!
Check out these Freezer Meals for every more quick and easy meal ideas!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!